~EIGHT~

WARNING: contains smut!
You have been warned!!!

Chapter 8

She ran out of the apartment and turned down the street. She made it to the corner and rounded it before stopping and leaning up against the building, leaning her head in her hands as she sobbed.

'Stupid... you stupid idiot!' She whispered to herself before wiping her eyes and calming herself down.

She peeled her head back around the corner to make sure Ron hadn't come hashing after her. When she saw no one she pushed herself off the building and headed back to Malfoy's apartment.

***

'I can't believe I did that!' Ron moaned as he ran his hands through his hair. Lavender stood in front of the table just watching him.

'Why did I do that? Lavender why?' He questioned looking up at her as she shrugged.

'Because you may not want to admit it Ronald... but part of you still loves me,' she replied as Ron began shaking his head.

'No that can't be it... no it... can't... can it?' He looked up at her as she half smiled at him.

'Only you can answer that Ronald!' She finished as she picked up her purse from the table and headed toward the front door.

Ron frowned as he looked up at saw Lavender was about to leave. He felt sad that she was going to leave him. But he also felt sad that Hermione had run out on him yet again.

'Lavender!' He yelled as he moved toward her.

She turned around to answer him it he was right there in front of her. He cupped her cheeks with his hands and she looked up at him with questionable eyes.

'Stay!' He whispered before he crashed his lips onto hers.

***

She felt defeated as she walked toward Draco's apartment. She pulled the key from her purse and slipped it in the door before pushing it open and walking inside.

Draco looked up from the couch as she walked in and dropped her hand bag on the floor beside the door.

'Granger!' He said instantly getting up off the couch as he saw her red eyes.

She looked up at him as fresh tears brimmed her eyes. He instantly moved toward her and pulled her into him as she began sobbing again.

Wrapping his arms around her as she cried into him, her head resting on his chest and she had gripped hold on his shirt with her fists. He felt her shaking in his arms as she sobbed.

'Granger... what happened?' He soothes the crying girl as he rested on hand on the back of her head.

'He w-was with h-her again!' She stammered through sobs as Draco's jaw instantly hardened and he felt the anger beginning to rise inside of him.

'You mean...' Draco couldn't even finish his sentence as he felt Hermione nod into his chest.

He sighed. Pulling back he cupped Hermione's cheeks with his hands and lifted her head so she was looking at him.

'He's a git Granger! A... foul loathsome cockroach, so to speak!' He half smiled as Hermione choked back a sob and half smiled back up at him.

She looked into his eyes and he looked back at her, he felt like she was finally seeing the real Draco, the Draco that had secretly been in love with Hermione since the first moment he met her.

She looked at his Adam's apple and saw him gulp and gazed back up at him.

He wiped her tears away with his thumbs before leaning down gently and placing his soft lips onto hers.

Her lips were soft, and yet slightly salty from her tears and at first she held her breath.

He gently parted her lips with his tongue and kept hold of her cheeks with his hands.

Pulling back they looked at each other for a moment, Draco half smiled at her.

'I've always liked you Granger!' He whispered as she frowned quizzically and licked her lips where his own had been just a moment ago.

He glanced down at her lips again then back up at her, waiting for some sort of sign.

'Malfoy...' She whispered as he looked into her soul. She was broken and he could see that but somehow she captivated him and all he wanted was to make her feel better.

'Call me Hermione!' She finished as she leant up, closing the gap between them as she kissed him.

Salty yet sweet kisses as he slipped his tongue into her mouth, slightly parting her lips open as he gently moved her toward the wall, pressing her up against it.

He could feel her pushing herself into him and it was turning him on. He picked her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands began to fumble with his buttoned shirt.

They were breathing heavily as he pulled her skirt up and could felt her under garments and she had unbuttoned his shirt and was trailing kisses all over his collarbone and down his bare chest.

He pulled back and looked at her with hunger in his eyes and she was hungry for him with pleading eyes.

'Are you sure?' He asked as she kept her gaze on him and nodded.

'I want to, lets go to bed... Draco!' She said seductively as Draco let go a moan from his throat, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her away from the wall as he made his way with her toward her room.

Hey guys, sorry it took a little while to update, I've had some family stuff going on. And it is only a short chapter but I hope you enjoy.

Please comment and vote, it means so much to me. Merry Christmas to you all! Xoxo