~FIVE~

Hey guys. I hope your enjoying this because I'm loving writing it. Please vote and comment if you are liking my chapters.

Thank you xx

Chapter 5

The last week had dragged in for Hermione. After the night she came home drunk and had an intimate run in with Draco Malfoy, she hadn't drank quite as much.

She had also rang the Ministry the next day and taken some immediate personal leave as she couldn't stand listening to whispers and people she worked with staring at her.

Harry and Ginny had tried to ring her but she wasn't in the mood to talk to them so she had turned her mobile phone off. Articles coming out from the daily prophet had questioned her whereabouts.

'Hermione Granger take immediate leave from Ministry!'

'Hermione Granger goes into hiding after breakup'

'No one heard from war heroine since breakup'

'Why can't they just leave me alone!' Hermione yelled as she slammed the paper down in her lap and sighed. She got up and walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on, making herself a cup of tea.

She sipped on the hot tea and looked up just as Draco walked into the living room. He was dressed in a black suit with a green bow tie and a white shirt.

His hair was combed back but not like it was in his first years at Hogwarts. It parted down each side of and just just above his ears nicely.

'Where are you off to?' Hermione asked with a half smile, holding her cup between both hands.

'We... are off to Blaise and Luna's wedding... remember!' He stared as Hermione shook her head.

'Oh yes... but no I'm not going... I just ca-'

'Granger you can't keep hiding here forever you know! And I need a plus one!' Draco cut her off as he walked into the kitchen and took the tea from her hands and taking a sip of it.

'Malfoy-'
'Granger!' Draco said as he stared at the brown haired girl. 'Go and get ready! Show the world your not hiding anymore! And hey maybe even make Weasel jealous at the same time!'

He grinned at her, taking such pleasure in this and finally she began to smile back up at him.

'Fine!' She gave in and walked toward her room to get changed. A few minutes later she walked back out wearing the same red dress she had worn a few years earlier at Bill and Fluer's wedding. She had clipped her hair back the same as well but this time she was wearing a black pair of heels.

Draco smirked and nodded. Ever since that night last week they hadn't spoken about it, but they had however kept up the flirting and bickering between them. A couple of times they had fallen asleep on the couch watching a muggle movie and woken up cuddled up together.

'Well Granger...' He said as he closed the gap between them and wrapped one arm around her waist and pulling her into him with a smirk. 'Ready to shock and turn heads?'

'Because I'll be turning up with you? Definitely!' She smirked back, she was ready to make Ronald pay for cheating on her, and what better way to do that then to rock up to Luna's wedding with Draco Malfoy on her arm.

***

Ron and Harry were standing outside under the marquee that had been put up waiting for the last of the remaining guests to arrive before the wedding started. Ron had a glass of butter beer and Harry had a glass of fire whiskey