~FOUR~

Chapter 4

He sat in Harry's office later that day, an ice pack sitting just below his left eye on his cheek where Hermione had hit him.

'I can't believe she hit me, Hermione hit me Harry!'

'I can. To be honest I'm surprised that's all she did,' Harry chuckled as Ron mumbled in disbelief.

'Now I know how Malfoy felt in third year, she's got a mean punch!' Ron muttered as Harry laughed, holding his hands up as Ron glared at him.

'It's not funny mate, I don't even know where she went or where she's staying, and she's turned her phone off again... I can't believe Lavender spoke to Rita Skeeter of all people!' Ron could feel himself getting angry. He didn't want Hermione to find out like this, he didn't want Hermione to find out at all.

'I have to tell my side of the story!' He said jumping off the chair as Harry looked at him confused.

'What! No! Ron you can't!' Harry stammered shaking his head but Ron was already walking out of Harry's office. 'Ron come back!'

'Sorry mate, I gotta do this!' Ron waved over his shoulder as he left.

'Oh this won't end well!' Harry muttered with a sigh, removing his glasses to clean just for something to do.

***

She stood out the front of the apartment building and took a deep breath in before making her way into the building. She had a bottle of half drunk fire whiskey in her hand and her hand bag was sling over her should on the other arm.

She stumbled toward the elevator and pressed the button for the fourth floor, entering once the doors opened.

Once the elevator stopped on the fourth floor she made her way toward number 96, stopping a couple of times to take another mouthful or two of the fire whiskey.

She reached number 96 and tapped on the door with the top of the bottle before stumbling through the door and nearly tripping over her own feet.

She almost ran into Draco who had been about to answer the door, looking at her amused he smirked.

'Honey I'm... home,' Hermione stuttered as she dropped her bag on the ground beside her and closed the gap between her and Draco and put her hand on his shirt.

'Miss me?' She raised an eyebrow up at him as he tried to wipe the smirk off his face.

'Granger your drunk... I've never seen you drunk!' Draco grinned at the brunette who went to take another swig from the bottle but Draco quickly took it from her.

'There's a first for- hey I was... drinking that!' Hermione stammered as she fell into Draco, placing her hands on his chest.

'I think you've had enough Granger! Time for bed for you!' He said as he moved them over to the kitchen counter and sat the bottle down before wrapping one arm around her waist.

'I'm not going t- to bed with you,' She slurred as she leant her head into the crook of his neck, slumping into him. 'I don't even l-like you,'

'You aren't going to bed with me! Your going to sleep and wake up later with a massive headache to which there will be a potion beside the bed for you!' Draco shook his head as he took the clearly drunk Hermione to his room.
'By the way, what did you do to Weasley?' He asked.

Hermione giggles as she spun around so she was facing him and stopped just as they reached Draco's bedroom. 'I punched him, just l-like I h-hit you in third year,' she slurred with a grin.