~NINETEEN~

Over 3k views!!!
I actually can't believe it!
I love you guys, seriously ❤️❤️❤️

P.S... see if you can pick up the clues on how Draco could know she's pregnant... 😉😉😉

Chapter 19

They lay in bed the next morning cuddled up in each other's arms. Draco's left arm underneath Hermione's head as she lay on her side with her left arm resting on his stomach.

He kissed the top of her head as she moved herself so she was lying on his chest and lifted her hand slightly off his stomach so she could look at the emerald green ring on her finger.

'How did you sleep?' Draco asked as he began drawing circles with his fingers on her upper arm with his left hand.

'Like a baby, total pun intended,' she grinned as she craned her head up and grinned at him.

He laughed and smirked that Draco Malfoy smirk at her before rolling them over so he was on top of her. He kissed her forehead as she giggled before trailing kissed down to her nose, her chin, chest and finally down to her stomach where he lingered for a moment before stopping at her belly button.

'Draco... that... tickles,' she laughed as she wriggled underneath him before reaching down with her hands and culling his face as she pulled him back up to her.

'Can we go to the beach before we go home?' She asked as she widened her eyes in excitement, pleadingly.

'Great minds think alike Granger, I was going to mention the beach here is beautiful,' he replied with a smile as he pushed a piece of hair back behind her ear that had settled down on her cheek.

'Well you go and sort out something for breakfast and I'll put my bathers on then!' She exclaimed as she pushed Draco off her which surprised Draco because he was quite muscular and she was quite small.

'Hermione Granger... you got some strength there girl!' He grinned as Hermione cranes her head back to look at him with a grin.

'Don't you know it!' She finished as she headed into the bathroom and closed the door.

He laughed and shook his head before climbing out of bed and heading for the kitchen to prepare something for them for breakfast.

***

She slipped a black top on and pulled it down over her growing belly before heading out of the bedroom and down the hall into the kitchen.

Ginny smiled as Harry handed her a hot cup of black tea, she held it up to her face and took a long sniff.

'Chamomile! Thanks babe!' She closed her eyes as she blew on the hot tea before taking a sip.

'Are you nearly ready to head off for the appointment?' Harry asked as he waved his wand and watched as the dishes started washing themselves.

Ginny nodded. 'Yes, we've still got an hour before the ultrasound so no need to hurry. Actually I thought Hermione would have messaged by now!' Ginny frowned as she looked around for her mobile phone. Setting her mug down she walked over to the couch and saw it sitting on the pine coffee table.

She picked it up and checked it as she walked back over to the kitchen while rubbing her belly.

'Merlin, you really are going to be like your dad aren't you little one, won't sit still for long!' She smiled as she set her phone down.

'I wonder if she's told Malfoy yet...' she said to herself as Harry frowned and looked at Ginny.

'Told Malfoy what?'