~NINE~

Chapter 9

WARNING ⚠️
Contains major smut/sort of sex scene so if you are offended I'm sorry!!! It's not major detail but be warned!!!

The sun began to shine though the window the next morning. She stirred in her sleep as she felt a strong arm clutching her side and as she blinked her eyes open she saw her head resting on his chest.

He was breathing slowly, chest rising and falling as he slept peacefully. But his grip on her was tight, as if he was afraid to let go.

She sat up on her side and looked at him, raising one hand and running her fingers through his blonde hair.

'Like what you see?' Came his voice as Hermione looked down and saw he was looking back up at her with a genuine smile and not his usual 'Draco Malfoy' smirk.

'Maybe...' Hermione grinned back as she slipped out of his arms from the bed, grabbing her silk purple dressing gown and slipping her arms through it as she walked over to a calendar which was hanging on the wall next to her bedroom door.

Draco slipped his hands under his head and watched as she picked up a black marker and put a cross through today's date.

She sat the marker down and turned around, cheeks blushing as she saw Draco had been watching her.

'Come back to bed Gra- Hermione,' he said as Hermione grinned. Reaching down she pulled on the tie around her waist from the dressing gown as it fell open revealing... well everything.

Draco let slip a moan as he turned on his side. 'If you don't come back to bed I'm afraid I'll have to have my way with you where your standing!'

Hermione giggled and smirked at him, letting the dressing gown fall down her frame and settle at her feet as she stood, naked in front of him.

'Come on then!' She smirked seductively at him as he moaned a little louder this time and ripped the bed sheet off him as he jumped from the bed.

Hermione let go a scream of laughter as she turned and ran bare naked down the hall with Draco firmly chasing behind her.

Making it to the lounge room Hermione turned as Draco grabbed her by the waist and she pulled him down onto the sofa while laughing hysterically.

He landed on top of her, both naked as he looked into her brown orbs and she returned her gaze into his stormy grey eyes.

She could feel his member begin to harden and her grin widened as he smirked back at her.

'I want you... I want you now!' He growled seductively as Hermione wriggled underneath him and parted her legs.

'Then take me!' She replies before lifting her head and crashing her lips against his.

***

Somewhere in America!

She rolled over in bed and cuddled up to her new husband as he wrapped his arms around her.

'I love you Blaise!' Her sing song voice said as Blaise kissed the top of her hair.

'And I love you my sweetheart!' He replied as she giggled.

'Blaise?' She asked as Blaise looked down at her gazing up at him. 'I have something to tell you,' she said as Blaise nodded.

'What is it baby?' He asked looking a little concerned as she sat up on one arm and smiled.

'I'm pregnant... were pregnant!'

'What... are you... really?' His voice went up slightly higher as a grin spread from ear to ear and Luna nodded.

'Yes, your going to be a daddy...' She finished as she saw a tear escape Blaise's right eye before he pulled her down to him and kissed her passionately.

***

Ron blinked his eyes open and rubbed them as he yawned. Rolling over he saw the sleeping form sleeping on her side next to him.

At first he thought it was Hermione but then the thumping of his head began and the events of the night before came rushing back to him.

'Stay!' He whispered before he crashed his lips onto hers.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and he pushed her up against the door as she dropped her bag and it fell on the floor behind Ron.

He tugged at her panties until they dropped to the floor and lifted her skirt up before picking her up and letting her wrap her legs around him.

'Ronald...' She said his name and looked at him with pleading eyes as he slipped his member into her and she moaned.

He rolled onto his back and slapped his hand on his forehead and bit his other hand which was curled into a fist as not to wake her.

He heard a noise and instantly sat up as Lavender stirred beside him but didn't wake up.

'Ron, you here?' He heard the girls voice from what sounded like his lounge room and panic hit his feature's instantly.

'Oh god! Ginny!' He murmured as he took off out of bed and fumbled with the jeans down on the floor as he hopped toward the door while trying to put his jeans on.

'God don't tell me your still in bed!' He heard her yell as he could hear footsteps coming toward the room.

'I'm... I'm comin' Gin!' He yelled with panic but it was too late. Ginny walked into the room just as he buttoned his jeans up.

Ginny looked at the bed and started to smile but her smile quickly disappeared as Lavender stirred and slowly sat up in the bed while rubbing her eyes.

'What the bloody hell!'

A/N hey guys I hope you all have had a very merry christmas/ happy holiday and you all got spoilt rotten.
Seeing as it's Boxing Day here in Australia I thought as a present to you guys I would update a new chapter!
Please comment and vote, you have no idea how much it means to me ❤️

Thank you!!!