~THIRTY~

OMG... WOW!!!!
So... over 17K views!!!🤭🤭🤭
So first off... I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to update... I've been dealing with a lot of personal issues in my life lately and had to deal with all that before I could even think about updating... I'm still going through a lot but... I'm getting there!
Second... this chapter doesn't have all that MUCH talking, but does have a lot of dialogue I suppose...
anyway... I hope you all enjoy! ❤️

Chapter 30

Christmas Eve

They lay curled up on the couch as they watched the movie on the television which was attached to the wall.

Hermione had put on 'The Grinch who Stole Christmas' as Draco had never seen it before but he seemed to be enjoying it as he hadn't taken his eyes off the movie at all since it had started.

Hermione was laying between his legs with her head resting on his chest as he ran his fingers through her hair.

The movie was almost finished as Hermione yawned and looked up at Draco who was looking down at her.

'We'd better head to bed soon, gotta head to Mrs Weasley's around 10 AM!' Hermione smiled as Draco faked a smile before rolling his eyes.

'Why... are we going again?' He mumbled as Hermione giggled and sat up slightly to look directly into Draco's stormy Grey eyes.

'Because even though Ron and I are not together anymore... she took me in and treated me like another daughter... annnnnnd.... even though I'm with you now, that will never change!' Hermione replied as she leant in and kissed Draco gently on the lips as he moaned at the touch of her lips and slid his tongue inside her mouth to play with her tongue.

Hermione quickly ended the kiss as she pulled back and grinned at him. 'And anyway, I haven't seen Ginny much the last month or so with work and... you!' She emphasised the 'you' as she knew that Draco had been having his way with her every day after she had gotten home from work.

'Mmmm, well I can't help it if my Granger is too damn gorgeous to resist!' He grinned with a shrug before pulling her back in for another passion filled kiss.

'Can't help it... well then we'd better get busy before christmas tomorrow!' She smirked back at the climb d off the couch and heard Draco's deep growl and as climbed off the couch and began to follow her toward their bedroom.

By the time he had followed her to their room he already found Hermione laying on the bed waiting for him... completely naked.

'See something you like Malfoy?' She questioned as she bit her bottom lip and had one of her knees up with her foot on the bed as the other one was straight.

'Jesus... Merlin's Christ...' he growled as he pulled his white shirt over his head and threw it on the ground beside him, followed by his jeans and underwear as he moved over to the bed and parted her legs, climbing on top of her with that Malfoy smirk of his.

He ran on hand up her thigh and over her hips to her breasts as he cupped her right breast in his hand before sucking on her nipple as she moaned and dipped her head back.

'Who's my naughty little minx!' He stated as he tilted his head to look up over her chest which was quickening with every breath.

'Who baby?' He questioned again as his hand moved down over her belly and toward her private area as she moaned again and arched her back.

'Meeeeeee.' She groaned as Draco smirked and moved his head down between her legs as Hermione arched her back even further and grabbed the bed sheets in a ball in her hands as she moaned loudly.