𝐈𝐕

(T/W: Blood, injury, mature themes, swearing etc)

━━━━━━━━━━━
KANG SEOK CHAN
━━━━━━━━━━━

I promised her that I would stay with her and that promise I kept.

The sunlight shone through the holes in the damaged metal hitting my face, blinding me as I tried to sleep some more.

Failing, I groaned quietly opening my eyes and stretched not clocking the female fast asleep; her head resting against my chest.

I quickly peered down seeing her as the events of last night ran through my mind.

My lips turned up into a small smile as I watched her chest rise and fall harmoniously with her soft breathing.

It made me happy, she looked so peaceful.

She looked beautiful.

"Take a picture it'll last longer."

I flinched at the sudden voice as her sweet laugh filled my ears as she looked up at me wide awake.

"Fucksake.."

I groaned with a chuckle looking back at her, smiling as our eyes met.

She returned with a genuine smile and slowly sat up stretching wide.

"Morning.."

"Hmm Morning... wait you stayed?"

"I don't break promises Hye.."

The brunette nodded as she slowly got up, I helped her whilst getting up myself.

I never realised how short she was.

It made me chuckle slightly. Her face showing confusion.

"What?"

"Didn't realise how short you were.."

She scowled at me ready to elbow me again in the rib but I gripped her arm to prevent her, still chuckling.

"Aish..."

She mumbled and opened the door to the shack walking out into the overgrown nature, myself hot on her trail.

"Hye Su, you have to stay in there for another two days remember?"

"I have to go check on my sister."

I sighed grabbing her arm as I got close to her, stopping the brunette in her tracks.

She snapped her head round to me and went to bite back with her words before I butted in.

"Look. I'll go talk to the Serg okay? Just stay on the down low and don't get into any unnecessary fights."

"It wasn't unnecessary-"

"Hye Su. Are we clear?"

I sternly spoke whilst looking straight at her, my grip on her wrist still tight so she couldn't wriggle free.