𝐕𝐈

(T/W: blood, mature themes)

━━━━━━━━━━━
CHA HYE SU
━━━━━━━━━━━

"Oi! Kang Seok Chan! Wake up..!"

My body bolted up right from the loud rattling of the metal door as the person on the other side banged against it.

Repeating what he was saying over and over again getting increasingly louder.

My eyes widened realising it was one of the soldiers.

I quickly leaned over Seok Chan's sleeping body, which was sprawled out over half of the bed, grabbing his alarm clock and reading the flashing red numbers.

7:55.

Five minutes till roll call.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I swiftly climbed over the male, kneeing him in the crotch in the process making him wake up with a loud groan.

"Fucking hell Hye.."

"Sorry.."

I whispered looking at him apologetically as he ran a hand through his a hair watching me.

He held his crotch slightly with his spare hand from the pain.

"Seok Chan! Wake up... fucking hell.."

The soldier's voice laced with irritation as he shook the door handle, my eyes widening watching the metal rattle.

Chan watched the door as it nearly flew of it's hinges as the banging got louder.

I quickly chucked my shirt back on and shorts, doing them up before grabbing my bag and looking around for a place to escape.

My only option being the door.

Says a lot about my luck.

Seok Chan chucked on his cargo's and navy shirt, carelessly tucking it in, then smoothing down his hair so he looked somewhat representable.

I couldn't lie.

He looked so damn good.

I could just take him there and then.

Ignore the guy banging on the door.

Just drop down to my knees and - -

Hye Su stay focus.

"Fuck I'm coming.. calm down.."

Chan groaned as he stretched, flexing his muscles in the process.

Mesmerising me in the process.

I cleared my throat snapping out of my gaze and sighed in relief as the riled up soldier left.

Seok Chan let out his sigh of relief before turning to me with a grin.

"Morning.."

The male chuckled and smiled grabbing my waist, pulling me into a soft kiss.