𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔
━━━━━━━━━━━

My eyes burnt holes into the derelict ceiling above me.

My slender fingers intertwining with each other, resting gently across my tummy.

It had been two weeks since Hyun Su had revived Su A, but the frail girl still hadn't awoken from her deep slumber.

Eun Yu had left to go back to the stadium 5 days ago; she insisted to stay with me but I forced her to leave.

I didn't want anyone else getting injured.

Hyun Su and the bratty girl had left a few hours ago, back to where they were supposedly living but they always came back every now and then to check on Su A and I.

I didn't leave her side once.

Hyun tried to make me leave and go back to the stadium, but I was too stubborn to move.

I wasn't leaving my sister out here all by herself, nothing to defend herself with and in a deep slumber.

I sighed quietly, averting my gaze away from the white canvas and back at the table my sister lied upon.

A thin blue blanket covering her cold body as she slept.

Her chest rising and falling.

At least she looked peaceful.

Sitting up, I rummaged through my bag grabbing out my flask of water; rationing it day and night so I would survive out here until Su A wakes up.

Oh yeah.

Remember the sickness?

Happens every morning now, daily routine.

Pretty sure the first throwing up stage was the gone off meat I had eaten that exact day.

Compliments to the chef.

But now it's happening constantly and I'm not eating gone off shit.

Not eating at all to be fair.

My tits are sore as shit.

I heard they swell when you get pregnant.

Fuck that's going to be a pain in my ass.

I grunted as I stood up, the lack of sleep, food and the pregnancy hitting me all at once as I steadied myself with my hand flat against the concrete wall.

I looked up through my sweaty bangs, glancing out of the window.

No signs of any live.

A good thing.

Seok Chan wasn't back yet.

I would know cause Eun Yu said she would come tell me.

But still no news.

He better not be fucking dead.

If he dies on me I'll kill him.

shuffle

My eyes snapped round to the girl on the bed, who was now bolted upright, staring at the wall.

My heart skipped a beat as I scurried over towards her.

"Su A! Holy shit!"

I laughed rummaging to help her off the table but she didn't budge.

Her eyes just bored into the wall.

"Huh."

I mumbled, examining the young girls face. The only thing being off were here eyes.

No shade of brown. Just dark black, flooding her eyes.