𝐈𝐗

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔
━━━━━━━━━━━

I paced up and down, my arms crossed against my chest as my eyes burned into the floor underneath me.

It had been an hour since Hyun Su and that little girl had taken Su A into one of the rooms.

No one was allowed in there.

The bitch had threatened Eun Yu and I with the intent to turn us into monsters if we disturb them.

"Stop pacing Hye... you're just going to make yourself more agitated.."

Eun Yu sighed as she stated and glanced at me before back at the glass door, which had half of it smashed in.

The sun was saying hello to the moon as it begun to rise over the apocalyptic buildings on the horizon.

All taken over by monsters or humans.

If there were any others still alive out there.

I clicked my tongue scuffing my boot against the floor, leaving a black streak against the white from my sole.

My mind wandering off to Seok Chan.

It had been nearly 48 hours since he left and there was still no sign of them coming back.

God I just wish he's not fucking dead.

"Come sit Hye.."

The bob cut huffed and ran a hand through her hair, gently patting the seat next to her.

I shuffled over, plopping myself down with an exaggerated huff and stared blankly at the wall.

I was so close to barging into the room but I know I couldn't take the bitch of a girl.

Yes she was short and seemed like she didn't have many ways to defend herself.

But she was technically immortal so trying to kill her wouldn't work.

And I would for sure be on my brothers kill list if I did.

I groaned in annoyance, leaning my forearms on my legs and placing my head in my hands, pulling at the strands of my hair.

That's when it hit.

A sudden wave of nausea.

Did I eat something bad?

I mean I hadn't eaten anything for the past 24 hours, so it was probably my hunger and the lack of sleep catching up with me.

"You okay Hye?"

"Nope - -"

I shook my head quickly, covering my mouth with my hand as I gagged and rushed over to a rubbish bin.

I quickly picked it up and leaned over it, spewing up my guts into the black liner.

Eun Yu watched with a disgusted look on her face.

I breathed heavily, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand and stood up straight.

"Uhm.. you want some water?.."

Eun Yu said, finally piping up to check on me after the two minutes of the throwing up session I just had.

"Yeah thanks.."

I sighed, walking back over to the girl and plotting myself down in the seat I just was.

"You eat something bad?"

"Don't think so.."

I mumbled whilst sipping the water, gurgling it slightly to get the nasty taste of sick out.