𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

(TW: Pregnancy, blood, burns, wounds etc)

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔
━━━━━━━━━━━

The echoing sound of water splashing around the metal bowl filled the silent room as Chan sat down infront of me topless.

His back was to me as I begun carefully cleaning the gashes which littered over his body.

It made me frown.

I didn't like seeing him like this.

"Ouch.."

"Sorry.."

"Fuck ow..."

"Sorry sorry.."

I gulped as I lightened my touch and swiped at an untreated deep cut on his shoulder, already oozing with puss.

"Fuck gently Hye..!"

I flinched slightly from his sudden yell and stopped in my tracks, my hand hovering over the cut.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to yell.."

Chan sighed quietly as he turned around a little, softly kissing my cheek.

I sighed quietly and leaned into his touch.

"It's okay.. I'm hypersensitive at the moment anyway.."

"You are..? Why's that?"

The male asked intriguingly as he turned his full body towards me.

Fuck.

Was I going to tell him now?

What if he doesn't want kids?

What if he leaves me..?

"Oh uh just premenstrual things, I'm due to come on soon.."

I awkwardly chuckled and washed off the blood stained rag, which was once blue.

Chan hummed in response, not wanting to ask anymore as it was girly things, and let me carry on cleaning the rest of his wounds.

That was a close one.

I let out a small sigh, gently dressing the wounds with clean bandages and plasters before helping Seok Chan into a clean shirt.

The male chortled as he looked at me, tugging on the shirt I was wearing.

"This seems familiar.."

"Oh leave me alone, you were away and i missed you.."

I chuckled softly with a faint blush and cupped his cheeks, pecking his lips lovingly.

"Uh huh...?"

The male laughed and pulled me onto his lap, hugging me tight as his lips latched onto my neck.

I whimpered in delight as his hands worked magic, massaging every part of my body.

His two muscles moved towards my bump.