𝐗𝐈𝐈

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔
━━━━━━━━━━━

I was craving food.

Not any food.

Something sweet.

Fuck I just needed a nibble of chocolate.

Then it hit.

"Yeong Su?"

I bolted upright in my bed and looked directly at the young boy who stared at me with an eyebrow raised.

"What?"

"You know you have that stash of chocolate..?"

"No Hye it's mine.."

He grumbled and quickly grabbed it from under his pillow, hugging it like it was his precious.

"Please can I just have a bit... look I'll go and find you more out there.."

"There is no more.."

"Oh believe me there is, chocolate doesn't go off easy and if you look in the right places... I could find you a bigger one than that filled with popping candy and jelly?.."

He contemplated it for a moment, I watched as the thought spun round his mind.

The small boy huffed, jumping down from his bed and handed me the small chocolate bar.

I practically squealed like a child and shot up, pulling the boy who was disgusted by the close proximity, into a hug.

"Thank you thank you Su.."

"Get off me please."

"Oh right yeah sorry.."

I chuckled ruffling his hair and sat back down on my bed, rubbing my bump whilst scoffing down the boys chocolate bar.

He watched me like I was some sort of monster, his eyes glued to the chocolate bar which was his getting demolished by me.

"Hye Su - - Fuck lemme.."

Eun Yu breathed heavily as she skidded to a stop, clinging onto the curtain.

Yeong Su and I looked at her both in confusion and need to know what she was running for or from.

"You good Eun?"

I mumbled whilst wiping the chocolate off my lips with the back of my hand.

The bob cut ran a hand through her hair and pointed down the hallway, speaking once getting her breath back.

"Seok Chan's back.."

My eyes widened as my heart dropped.

Seok Chan..

Back..

Alive..

"H-holy shit..."

I rose from my bed breathing heavily, not knowing how to comprehend the news.

"Are you joking?"

"No.. he's up in the garage with the rest, they just arrived back.. he is scratched up though Hye.."

"I don't give a shit about that.. all I care about is that he's alive and kicking.."

I smiled brightly as I grabbed my jacket it, chucking it on and running out the room as fast as I could.

"Should she be running?"

Eun Yu asked looking directly as Yeong Su.

"How the fuck should I know.."