𝐕

(T/W: mentions of blood, wounds and mature themes)

━━━━━━━━━━━
CHA HYE SU
━━━━━━━━━━

I gripped onto Eun Yu as we made our way towards the Crow Platoon's quarters; Residents whispering to eachother on the way as I left a trail of blood behind me.

Once I arrived, I leant against the wall letting Eun have a break from carrying half of my weight.

I bit my lip hesitating to knock on the door, the bob cut looking at me with a muddled expression wondering why the military would help me out knowing how much I hated them.

I plucked up the courage, not needing any but just needing to get over the hatred for those men, and finally knocked on the big metal doors awaiting for an answer.

Commotion was heard through the door as it swung open, half naked men squabbling in the background ready to tear eachother apart.

Something wasn't good.

I looked up at the guy who peered down at Eun and I, raising his eyebrow at the sudden appearance of us two girls.

"Can I help?"

He asked leaning slightly against the door.

I nibbled on my damaged lip being cut from biting too hard down on it.

"Is Seok Chan there?"

The male sighed with an annoyed look and turned his head around shouting for the familiar male.

I gripped onto Eun Yu as my leg begun to throb massively again.

I winced biting my lip accidentally piercing the skin again as the well known metal taste flooded my senses.

A few voices were heard from behind the door as it swung open again, this time revealing Seok Chan.

He was topless, just his cargos and boots covering his bottom half of his body. His dog tag swinging as he came to a stop looking down at me.

I gulped trying not to get distracted by his toned body and stripped my eyes away looking straight into his dark irises.

"What are you doing here Hye?"

Eun Yu sighed at his obliviousness and crossed her arms rolling her eyes as she stepped forward.

I gripped onto the wall for support watching the bob cut step forward.

"Can't you see she's injured?!... fucking idiot.."

She mumbled the last part glaring up at Seok chan as his eyes grew, worry and concern flooding them.

━━━━━━━━━━━
KANG SEOK CHAN
━━━━━━━━━━━

"What?!"

I rushed over to Hye Su, slightly pushing the younger girl out the way.

She scoffed at my motion but I couldn't care less, my attention was solely on Su.

The brunette leant against the wall, one hand on her shoulder.

She looked awful.

Her hair was stuck to her face from the damp air and her skin was pale like a ghost.

Her breathing was slow and steady, looking like she was about to pass out.