𝐗𝐈

[DISCLAIMER: I understand that we have no clue what happens to the squad that went after their sergeant in the hospital, but to obviously complete this story I'm making up my own ending. IT IS NOT THE REAL ENDING YALL SO DONT GET YOUR HOPES UP!!]

[T/W: mentions of abortion, miscarriage and wounds, body image]

━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐂𝐇𝐀 𝐇𝐘𝐄 𝐒𝐔
━━━━━━━━━━━

The white and pink object rested on top of Seok Chan's desk as I waited for the small oval to show a positive or negative shape.

My arms wrapped around my leg as it rested against my chest.

Once we arrived back to the stadium, Eun Yu gave me her emergency pregnancy test, telling me how to use and it what symbol means I'm pregnant and what symbol means I'm not.

She knew a lot about this.

It was odd, like it wasn't her first rodeo.

I had taken the test a few minutes ago, now I was dreading the wait.

This small thing was determining my future, right infront of my eyes.

Whether I was just ill.

Or if I was actually pregnant and whether I was going to become a single mother or not.

I swivelled in circles on the desk chair within Seok Chan's room, admiring all his little trinkets and photos of him and his family, before averting my attention back to the stick.

Faint lines started appearing on the oval.

I swiftly grabbed the test and closely looked at it, examining as the symbols came clear.

"Holy shit.."

━━━━━━━━━━━

"So you are a hundred percent pregnant?"

Eun Yu asked for the fifteenth time as she sat on Su A's bed, leaning against the wall.

"Yes Eun how many times are you going to ask?!"

"Till it actually hits me that you have a human growing inside you."

"Don't say it like that, it makes me feel weird.."

I gagged slightly at the thought and hugged my stomach, curling into a ball on my bed.

Yeong Su sat across from me on his bed, sharing bunks with Miss Ok.

He swung his legs as he looked down at us from the higher bed, listening in about our talks on me being pregnant.

"So you and Seok Chan fucked?"

"Yeong Su language.. also how the fuck do you know that stuff..?"

He shrugged with a huff and jumped down from the bunk, grabbing his tennis ball.

"The older kids showed me this magazine full of people having sex.. it was so cool!"

He chuckled with a small smirk as Eun Yu and I both looked at him in confusion.