Chapter 1

"I'm going to get you!" Ethan yelled from behind me. When I leaned into give him a kiss I licked his nose then refused to give him an actual kiss so Ethan was currently chasing me around my house. I turn the corner and start running up the stairs. I think Ethan tripped because I heard a loud thump. I couldn't help but laugh. I got to the top of the stairs and ran into my room. I dove under my bed and covered my mouth to keep myself from laughing. I still can't believe that two days ago all I could do was dream about Ethan being my boyfriend and now he is. "Madison, where are you?" Ethan said loudly. I squeezed my eyes shut because I really wanted to laugh. I reopened my eyes. I watched as Ethan's feet came into view at my door. I watched as he went into my bathroom. "Are you in the shower?" I heard Ethan throw open my shower curtain. "Dang it." Ethan mumbled. I let out a little giggle. "So you are in your room." Ethan said. I saw him walk out of my bathroom and over to my closet door. "Gah!" He yelled as he pulled my closet door open. He sighed. He walked to the left side of my room. I tried to turn my head so I could see him but I couldn't turn my head enough. It got real quiet for a while. Suddenly my feet got grabbed and I was being pulled from under the bed. I let out a small scream/giggle. Ethan hovered over me. "I found you now you have to kiss me." Ethan said. He had a smirk on his face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his lips to mine. I pulled away. "Ok now get off me." I said. Ethan got up and helped me to my feet. "Ok now.... Race you down stairs!" I yelled the last part while I shoved Ethan on to my bed. I ran out of my room and slammed the door shut. I pressed my body against the left side of the wall since Ethan would turn right. Ethan flung the door open and began to run right. "Spider monkey!" I yelled as I jumped on his back. Ethan laughed. I kissed his cheek. "Let's go over to your house." I said. "Anything for you my love." Ethan said. He's too cute. I giggled and kissed his cheek again. Ethan walked down the stairs and out the front door. Eventually we made it to his room. I got off his back and flopped on his bed. Ethan sat down in his bean bag chair. "Nooooo. Come cuddle with me!" I wined. "Gladly." Ethan got out of the chair and crawled into the bed with me.

I closed my eyes. "I'm sleepy." I said. "Well stay up so I can kiss your beautiful face." Ethan said. I opened my eyes and smiled at my adorable boyfriend. Ethan brought his lips to mine. I swear I will never get over mini heart attacks I get when I kiss him. Our lips moved in sync. Everything felt right with him. We just fit together. "Hey Etha- woah! When did this happen?" Ethan and I pulled apart. I looked up at Grayson and blushed. "Yesterday." Ethan replied. Grayson took off running dot the hall way screaming, "Mom, Dad! It finally happened! It finally happened." I laughed and shook my head. Soon Grayson came back into Ethan's room with their parents close behind. Grayson threw confetti into the air while Mr and Mrs.Dolan clapped and cheered. "How did you guys know this was going to happen?" I asked. "Oh honey everybody knew except for you two." Mrs.Dolan said. I blushed. "We're we really that clueless?" Ethan asked. "Yes,but clueless shouldn't be a new concept to you." Mr.Dolan said. "Ooooh! Would you like some ice for that burn?" I asked. Ethan rolled his eyes. "Alright everyone out." Ethan said. I started to get up just to mess with him. Ethan grabbed my waist and pulled me back down beside him. "No, not you, you dork." He said. "I may be a dork but I'm your dork." I say. "Ahh you love." Mrs.Dolan said. "Mom!" Ethan yelled. She held her hands up. "I'm going, I'm going." She said. When she shut the door I laughed. "Your lucky they love you. We would have to be sitting in the living room sitting 10 feet apart with our parents staring at us the whole time if they didn't. I'm dead serious. That's what happened with Bobbi and Grayson before my parents like Bobbi. " Ethan said. I laughed. "Sounds like something my dad would do." I said. I've gotten pretty comfortable with talking about my parents with Ethan. He always knows just what to say. "Well then he was a wonderful father that truly cared about you." Ethan said. I hugged Ethan. "I love you." I mumble. "I love you more." He says. "I don't think so." I say. "Yeah well you butter believe it." Ethan said before he kissed me. He's perfect.

"What do you want to do?" Ethan asked. In between each word he gave me a kiss. I laughed. "Let's go watch a movie with Bobbi and Grayson!" I said. "So let's go." Ethan said. He got up and walked out the door. I jumped out of the bed and followed him. As soon as I stepped out of Ethan's room he jumped out and scared me. I screamed and instinctively punched him. Ethan grabbed his nose that had blood dripping from it. I covered my mouth with my hands. "I'm so sorry are you ok?" I asked frantically. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm glad you can handle yourself." He laughed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the bathroom. I grabbed a rag and put some warm water on it. "Ok move your hand." I told him. Ethan did as I instructed. I lightly placed the rag on his nose. We both waited for a little bit till the bleeding stopped. "Are you sure you're ok?" I asked. "Well now I'm not so sure." Ethan said. He held his nose and grimaced in pain. I have him a frantic look. "Maybe I would be ok if you give my a kiss." He smiles. I lightly hit his arm. "You scared me." I said. "I'm waiting for that kiss." Ethan sang. I chucked but stood on my tippy toes and gave him a small kiss. "Now let's go." I said. I took is hand and we went downstairs and into the living room. "Hey guys mind if we watch a movie with you?" I asked. "Sure thing." Bobbi said.

Ethan and I took a seat on the couch. Grayson pressed play and a movie I've never heard of started to play. "Hey." Ethan whispered. I turned my head to face him. Ethan didn't say anything he just placed his lips on mine. We made out for a good 5 minutes till we were interrupted. "Hey! No making out!" Grayson yelled. Ethan and I pulled apart. "Hey, I have to make up for a year of not kissing this beautiful girl." Ethan said. I blushed and Bobbi awed. "Don't encourage them." Grayson scolded Bobbi. I just laughed. "Pay attention to your movie and not us." I said. Grayson stuck his tongue out at me and played the movie. "Now where where we?" Ethan asked. "Hmm. Right about here." I said before I leaned in and kissed my wonderful boy friend. I'm so lucky to have him.