Chapter 10

I wake up to a furry butt in my face. You may now be thinking "What the fuck?". I have a cat remember. I shove her off and go down stairs. I fed Hopscotch (my cat). Then I get a text from Wolf.

W: come overrrrrr
M: okaaaaaaaaay

And the conversation ended. I didn't feel like getting dressed or anything so I just brushed my teeth then headed to her house in my pajama shorts, a tank top, and my hair was in a messy bun from last night. I walked across Ethan and Grayson's yard and into Wolf's. I knocked on the door and soon Wolf opened the door. "You know you can just walk in. It saves me from getting up." Wolf said. I laughed. "Same at my house." I told her. We both walked into the living room. We sat down and talked for a while.

After about an hour of talking the door bell rang. Wolf groaned. "Who could it be at such an early hour?" She asked. I checked my phone. "Dude it's 2:00" I said. We both looked at each other. "So earlyyyy." We both said. We laughed. "I should go see who it is." Wolf said. She got up and disappeared around the corner. I heard the door open then a high pitched scream. "Wolf are you getting murdered? If you are I'm too lazy to save you." I yelled. She continued to scream. I huffed and got up to see what she was screaming about. When I turned the corner I saw Wolf in tears on the floor and a boy standing at the door almost in tears himself. "Uhh what's happening?" I asked. Wolf stood up but her tears didn't stop. "Madison, this is Thomas. Thomas this is Madison." Wolf said. My mouth drops. "Like the Thomas? The one you left behind in London?" I asked. Wolf smiled and nodded. "Thomas what are you doing here?" Wolf asked. "Well I graduated last year as you know so I moved here to New Jersey so I can be with you." Thomas said. Wolf is going to be a senior this year so he's only a year older than her. Wolf is a year older than me. "But why would you move all the way here just for me?" Wolf asked. Thomas stepped closer to her. "Because I love you." He said before crashing his lips to hers. I awed. "I love you too." Wolf said after they parted. "Ok so clearly you two have a lot of catching up to do so I'm gonna go. Have fun, but not too much fun. Wink. Yes I just said wink. Ok bye!" I said and rushed out the door. I heard Wolf and Thomas laugh as I left. I went back home and texted Bobbi.

M: come overrrr
B: but it's so farrrr
M: I have fooood
B: I'm on my way

I laughed. This is exactly why I'm friends with Bobbi. About ten minutes later Bobbi comes walking into my room. "Sup." she said. "Hey, ok so you have to meet this girl Wolf. She's great." I said. "Ok cool." Bobbi said as she flopped down next to me on the bed. "I just witnessed the cutest thing." I said. "What was that?" Bobbi asked. "Ok so Wolf told me that she had this friend back in London, Thomas, that she totally loved and guess who just showed up on her door step and confessed his undying love." I told Bobbi. She gasped. "Shut up. She's like part of a totally cheesy but great love story." Bobbi said. "I know it's so cute!" I agreed. "So I was promised food." Bobbi said. I gave her a fake smile. "You see the thing is we don't really have much food here." I said. Bobbi gasped. "You hoe! I got off my bed and came all the way over here for food and you don't have any!" She yelled. "Hey let's just go out and get some lunch." I suggested. "Sounds like a plan. Do you want to invite the boys and Cece?" Bobbi asked. "That would be awesome. Maybe Thomas and Wold would want to come too." I said. Bobbi got excited because she really wanted to meet Wolf.

"Ok so I called Cece and she can't come because she's going on a date with Jake, so they can't come. I also called Wolf, her and Thomas will be joining us. Lastly I called Ethan and he said he couldn't because he had stuff to do by himself today. Can Grayson come?" I asked Bobbi. She nodded her head. Soon the door bell rang. "That's probably Wolf and Thomas." I said. Bobbi and I rushed down stairs. I opened the front door. Wolf, Thomas, and Grayson were standing there. "Great everyone's here. Do you just want to head out?" I asked. Everyone said yes so we left.

We all decided to go to this small Chinese buffet. "So what is Ethan doing today?" I asked Grayson as we walked into the restaurant. "Uh I thought he would be coming here. He said he didn't have anything going on today." Grayson said. "Oh he said he had stuff to do. I guess his plans changed." I said. Grayson just nodded his head. "So Thomas how did you and Wolf meet?" I asked. We we're waiting in line to be seated. "We met at the park when I was 10 and she was 9. These boys were messing with her. Long story short I ended up sucker punching a kid in the face and all of his friends beat me up but it started our friendship." Thomas said. I awed. "So you were like her little protector. That's so cute." I said. He blushed. How adorable. Thomas is pretty cute. He has short dirty blonde hair, he's tall, and has big brown eyes. He's hot. I shivered. "I left my jacket in my truck I'll be right back." I announced to everyone.

I ran out side and to my truck. We had to take my truck and Bobbi's car. We all could have fit in Bobbi's car but I wanted to drive my truck. I unlocked the door. I grabbed my jacket and put it on. "Much better." I said to my self. I shut the door and locked my truck. I took a quick glance across the street. My eyes landed on something, well someone. Ethan was across the street. He had just came out of a store. I would have been totally fine with this. I would have thought that this was just part of the stuff he had to do today. I would have been absolutely fine but attached to his arm was Sarah.