Chapter 13

Ethan, Grayson, Bobbi, and I all walk into subway and standing behind the counter is Jack. He looked really tried. We were the only ones there so we all start to order. Once everyone is done Ethan pays. "You guys go ahead and sit down I'll be over there in a little bit." I told everyone. They walked away and I turned back to Jack. "You look miserable." I say. He yawns. "Yeah after I dropped you off I never went to sleep because I thought I didn't have to go into work until 5 pm but someone was sick so I had to come in
at 8am." Jack explained. "That sucks how long do you have to work for?" I asked. "Uh until 12 then I have to come in again at 5 for my normal shift." He said. It looked like he was about to fall asleep just talking to me. "I feel so bad for you. I can't live without getting sleep every night." I say. He let out a small chuckle. "I haven't slept in over 34 hours." He said. "Do you think I would get fired if I closed the store and took a nap in the back?" Jack asked. I laughed. "More than likely." Suddenly I felt a pair of arms around my waist and lips kissed my neck. "Are you going to come eat baby?" Ethan asked. "In a sec I'm talking to Jack." I said. Ethan nodded his head then kissed me. It wasn't just a peck like we normally do in public he full on made out with me. I pulled away and gave him a confused look but he just walked away. "Ok well I have to go eat the best food in the world." I said. "Careful I think I lost a bandaid when I was making your sandwich." Jack joked. I laughed. "I'll text you later." I said before walking away.

I sat down at the table and grabbed my sandwich. "Who was that?" Ethan asked. "Jack." I answered. "When did you meet him?" What is up with all the questions? "Last night when I came here. We talked we're friends." I said. "Ok." Was all Ethan said but he was staring at Jack. What is up with him. Suddenly Ethan grabbed my face and made out with me. I pulled away. "Dude I'm trying to eat." I said. "Sorry I just wanted to kiss you." He said. I continued to eat my sandwich but the whole time Ethan was kissing my cheek, neck, hand, ect. He tried to make out with me again. Even Bobbi and Grayson who are huge fans of PDA were giving each other confused side glances. Ethan started to kiss my neck and I jerked away. "What is your deal Ethan? I don't care that you want to kiss me and all but we're in public and you're being a little excessive." I said. He just looked down. "Did you guys have sex?" Bobbi asked. I almost choked on my sandwich. "Yeah hi there! Still a virgin! Why would you ask that?" I asked. "Well a lot of times after couples you know do it they can't keep their hands off each other." Bobbi explained. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well I'm a virgin thank you very much." I said. "Ethan's jealous." Grayson said nonchalantly. "No I'm not." Ethan said. Grayson looked up. "You totally are." He said. Ethan just huffed. "Why would you be jealous?" I asked. Ethan didn't answer me. "Because you were talking to Jack." Bobbi answered for him. I rolled my eyes. "Really Ethan? He's just a friend." I said. "Yeah well he obviously likes you." Ethan grumbled. "Oh so because he may or may not have a crush on me you're going to try to make him jealous because you're jealous. Grow up Ethan." I couldn't believe him. "Madison I'm sorry." I just rolled my eyes.

Ethan stood up. "Come with me real quick." Ethan said. I huffed but got up. Ethan lead me to where the bathrooms were. We were hidden from everyone else. "Madison I'm sorry baby. I'm just... I'm just scared to loose you. I'm scared that you're going to get fed up with all my crap and leave me and when I saw you talking to him and that he clearly liked you I just wanted to show him that you were mine. Babe I'm sorry. Please forgive me." He begged. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'm yours and your mine no matter what. Please stop worrying." I said. I kissed him. "I'm messing up a lot lately." He said as he looked down at his shoes. I hugged him tight. "I love you too much to care." I says Ethan hugged me back. "I like PDA though." Ethan said. I laughed. "Yeah why didn't we start doing that earlier?" I asked. "Well it's never to late to start." Ethan said. I laughed then kissed him. We then walked back to the table and finished eating. Bobbi and Grayson walked out the front door and I went to say bye to Jack and Ethan waited for me by the door. "Bye Jack. I'll text you later." I said. He smiled and his huge dimpled showed making me smile. "Ok bye." He said. With that I turned around Walked towards Ethan.

On our way to the car we passed a couple. "I love you, daddy." The girl said. Once they were out of ear shot I started to gag. "If you ever ask me to call you daddy I swear I will break up with you in a heartbeat." I said. It's just so gross. "Trust me if you ever call me daddy I'm breaking up with you before you can say subway." Ethan said. "I'm glad we agree on this." I say. We both laughed and got in the car. Bobbi and Grayson were making out in the front seat. I hit their heads. "Let's go I want to go home and watch movies." I yelled. "Ok geez calm your tits." Grayson said. Then Ethan hit Grayson. "Don't talk about her boobs. Only I can." Ethan said. I rolled my eyes but I couldn't help but smile at my idiot of a boyfriend. Grayson started the car and started to drive home. I laid my head on Ethan's shoulder and hummed along to the music. When we got home Ethan, Bobbi, Grayson, and I a watched Disney movies ate junk food for the rest of the day.