Chapter 9

I wake up to light shining in my eyes. I look over to find Ethan not in bed. I sit up and rub my eyes. On the table next to the bed was a note.

Hey babe everyone is down stares, come down when you wake up. Love you!
- your bomb af boyfriend

I roll my eyes but I couldn't help but smile. My boyfriend is such a goof. I get up and stretch my arms. As I stretch I make weird inhuman sounds because that's just what you do when you stretch. After I stretch I throw my hair up into a bun and headed downstairs. I figured everyone was in the kitchen so that's where I went. "Maddy!" Wolf yelled when I walked in. "Wolf!" I yelled back. "Want anything to eat?" She asked. "No I'm fine. But I have to head home soon. My cousin is going out in a date with like my best friend so I have to help her get ready." I say. I was so excited for Cece's date with Jake. "Aw bummer. How long can you stay for?" Wolf asked. "Probably for another hour or so." I answer. "Ok let's go into the living room and talk." Wolf grabbed my hand and dragged me into the living room.

"Good morning beautiful." Ethan said when we walked into the living room. "Morning babe." I said with a smile and I sat down next to him on the couch. Wolf sat on the love seat. "So Wolf do you have a boyfriend back in London?" I asked. I still can't believe I have a British friend. "No but I had a best friend, Thomas. I really liked him, maybe even loved him, but now I'll probably never see him again. It sucks." Wolf said. "Yeah it does but maybe you'll run into him later on in life and fall madly in love." I said as I wiggled my eyebrows. Wolf just laughed. We all sat around and talked for a little while longer. Thankfully Sarah didn't show up. "Ok well I have to get going." I say. "Aww. Ok, I'll see you later?" Wolf asked. "Definitely. We'll have to have a girls night. Me, you, my cousin Cece, and Grayson's girlfriend Bobbi. We're all super close and I'm positive you'll fit right in." I say. "Sounds like fun. Can't wait." Wolf said. We all got up and Wolf walked Ethan and I to the door. "Before you go put your number in my phone." Wolf said as she handed me her phone. I typed in my number and put my contact name as The #1 Bae. Then I gave her my phone and she put her number in. Her contact name was the Amazing British Friend. I'm pretty sure I only have about two people in my contacts that there contact mane is their actual name. We hugged and Ethan and I headed home hand in hand.

Ethan and I walk up to his front door. "I love you." I said. "I love you too baby." Ethan said. I smiled and kissed him. "Call you later." Ethan said after we pulled away. "Sounds like a plan toco man!" I said. Ethan laughed and gave me one more kiss before walking into his house. Now it's off the my house to make Cece look great for her date.

I run up stairs and burst into Cece's room. She had clothes everywhere. She had a very distraught look on her face. "Help." Was all she said. I started to dig through the piles of clothes she had spread across her room. I found a really cute pair of ripped shorts. I picked them up. Next I found a super cute tank top that had and infinity sign with the word love. Then I found a pair of turquoise vans looking things. I threw the outfit at Cece. "You're a genius. It's like casual but not to casual and it's super cute. She ran into the bathroom and came back with the out fit on. "You look super cute but now it's time for your hair!" I say.

We both run into the bathroom. "Ok how about a little curly." I say. "Yes! My hair always looks super cute in curls. I plug in the curling iron. We listen to music while we wait for it to heat up. Once it does I get to curling. After burning my hands a million times I'm finally finished. The curls look super cute. "How much longer do we have?" I asked. Cece checked her phone. "10 minutes! And I still have to put my make up on!" She said. I ran and grabbed her make up bag from her room then came back and gave it to her. Cece started to put on her normal simple makeup. The door bell rings right as she finishes. I look at her. "Are you ready for this?" I asked. "I think so. I'm super nervous." She said. I grabbed her shoulders. "You'll be fine. Trust me. Your beautiful, funny, and all around an amazing person. So your going to go down there and crush this date!" I said. "Ok let's do this." Cece said. We both rushed down stairs.

Cece opened the door. "Hey Jake." She said. "Hey Cece you look amazing." Jake said. Cece blushed. "Thanks." She said. "Have fun you two! Be safe, make wise choices." I said. Cece and Jake rolled there eyes. They were made for each other. "Bye Madison." Cece said. "Bye." Jake said before they left. I watched out the window as Jake opened the car door for Cece. I mentally applauded him for being a gentleman. Then they drove off.

I texted Ethan.

M: want to come over and watch a movie and help me ice my hands?
E: why do you need to ice your hands?!
M: I burned them several times. Once really bad on my right hand
E: I wish I could baby but I'm at a friends house.
M: it's fine. Which friend?
E: David
M: ok have fun! Love you!
E: love you to baby!

With that the conversation ended. I was a little bummed that Ethan couldn't come over but oh well. I went into the kitchen and got a plastic baggie and some ice. The ice will have to do till I get some burn gel later. I put the bag of ice on my right hand where I burned it really bad then I just walked upstairs and into my room and chilled for the rest of the day.

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating in a few days! Cece's outfit and hair style are on the top! Love y'all! Don't forget to vote and comment! It's makes meh happy!