Chapter 4

A girl about or age was standing in front of us. She was beautiful. He had beach blond hair with black on the underneath. In her hair was two feathers, one blood red and the other icy blue. Her eyes matches the blue feather. She was smiling. Even her smile was perfect. She kind of looked like a bad ass worrier princess. "Hello." She said. Oh my god she had a British accent. This is not ok. I instinctively grabbed Ethan's hand. "Hi, I'm Ethan, this is Madison and Cece. I live next door and Madison and Cece live next to me." Ethan introduced us. "I'm Wolf." The girl said. Even her name was super cool. "I just moved here from London." She said. I heard some one from inside call Wolf's name. Wolf looked behind her then back at us. "Hey I got to go but maybe we could talk later. Yeah?" She asked. "Yeah see you later." I said with a smile. She closed the door. "She seamed nice." Ethan said. She really did. "Yeah I hope we can all be friend." I say truthfully. I just hope Ethan doesn't fall for her good looks and accent.

Once we get back to my house Cece got a text. "Hey guys I'm going to go." She said with a smile. "Where are you going?" I asked. "Well the cute waiter, Sam, gave me his number and he just asked me out. He's on his way." She said. We squealed and jumped up and down. "Do I look good?" She asked. I fixed her hair a little bit. "Perfect." I say. Just then we heard a knock on the door. Cece and I look at each other. We took off running to the door. We were pushing and shoving each other. I got to the door first and threw it open. "Hi." I said and flashed a smile. "Hi is Cece here?" He asked. I pushed the door open more to reveal Cece. "She's right here." I say. He smiles at Cece. "Hi." He said. Cece smiled and blushed. "Hi." She said back. "Ok well I'm just going to leave. Have fun you two." I said and I walked away from the door and back into the living room.

When I got back in the living room I sat down next to Ethan. "What do you want to do?" I asked. Ethan pulled out his phone. "Well what is there to do on a Tuesday? TUESDAY?! We have to film a video!" Ethan shouted. Ethan grabbed my hand and pulled me up. He ran to they door and dragged me with him. We ran to his house and up to Grayson's room. Ethan threw open the door. Bobbi and Grayson were making out. "Stop kissing right now!" Ethan yelled. "Why?" Grayson whined. "It's Tuesday. We have to make a video. We need ideas." Ethan explained. We thought for a little bit then I got an idea. "How about we do a couple v.s. Couple challenge. Ethan and I v.s. Grayson and Bobbi." I say. Ethan hugged me. "You're a life saver." He exaggerated. I laughed. The boys set everything up while Bobbi and I watched because we are lazy and not ashamed.

The boys had finally got everything set up and we started to record. "Hey guys! We are back with another Dolan Twin Tuesday!" Grayson started. "And today we have the amazing, wonderful, awesome, and absolutely gorgeous Madison and Bobbi is here too." Ethan said. "Hey!" Bobbi yelled. "What?" Ethan asked. Bobbi crossed her arms. "She gets this big extravagant introduction and I get this is Bobbi." She complained. "Yeah well she's my girlfriend." Ethan said as he pulled me into a side hug. "I got you babe. This is Bobbi the best and most beautiful girlfriend in the world." Grayson said. She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Madison would you like to explain what we are going since it was your idea?" Ethan asked. I nodded my head. "We are going to be doing a couple vs couple challenge. We will be asking questions about ourselves and our partner will have to answer it. If they get it wrong they get a food item dumped on their head if you get it right your safe. The couple that answered the most questions wrong will get all food items dumped on there head." I explain. We are doing the video outside. "The boys will be in the hot seat first." Bobbi says. The boys sit down in two chairs and blindfold themselves and Bobbi and I grab a food item. "What is our favorite color?" I ask. "Lime green." Ethan answers. "Baby blue." Grayson said. "Correct." Bobbi and I say. We got through a few more questions and it's down to the last one.

Ethan is totally clean but Grayson has mustard all over him because he said Bobbi's dads name was David when her dads name is Danny. "Who was our first kiss?" Bobbi asked. "Jared in the 7th grade." Grayson answered. "Me." Ethan said proudly. I took a jar of cheese sauce and pumped it on his head. He ripped his blindfold off and stared at me in shock. "I wasn't? You said I was! Who is it?" He looked like he was about to cry. "It was you but you looked too clean." I said with a smile. Ethan sighed in relief but then glared at me. I laughed and kissed his cheek. I was careful to not touch any cheese sauce.

After all the questions I was completely clean but Bobbi had ketchup and horseradish all over her. "How did you guys get every question right?" Grayson yelled. I laughed. "We were best friends before we were a couple. We told each other everything and we still do." I say. "Now sit down and except defeat!" Ethan yelled. Bobbi and Grayson say down in the chairs and pouted. Ethan and I started dumping all kinds of food on them. Ketchup, mustard, horseradish, sardines, chips, eggs, and much more. Everything was going well for Ethan and I until Bobbi and Grayson ran and grabbed food and threw it at us. By the end everyone was covered in food. We all say back down in front of the camera. "Well Madison and I are officially the ultimate couple and Grayson and Bobbi suck." Ethan said. Ethan gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled. "We rule!" I gloat. "Come back next Tuesday for another Dolan twin Tuesday! Bye guys!" Grayson yelled. We all said our goodbyes and Grayson turned the camera off. Bobbi and I went back to my house to shower while Ethan and Grayson stayed at their house and showered. Once we were all done showering we all hung out at the twins house for the rest of the night.

Hey guys! So the new character, Wolf, is my friend @wolfprincess09 ! She is amazing! Go follow her and if you like maze runner she has lots of fanfics! Please vote and comment! Love you all! 😘