Chapter 5

I walk out of the optometrist office with my new glasses in hand. Yup I finally got glasses. Yay. I'm being sarcastic by the way. Ethan was waiting by his car for me. I walked up to him with my grumpy cat face. "Aw put them on I want to see what they look like on you." Ethan said. I shook my head. "They look awful on me." I pout. Ethan wraps his arms around me and kissed my nose. "Please? For me?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Only because you're cute." I said and I slipped my glasses on. Ethan smiled. "I know I look awful but do you really have to have to make fun of me?" I asked. I unwrapped myself from his arms but Ethan brought me right back. "I was smiling because you look pretty," he leaned down so that his lips were right next to my ear, "sexy." He whispered. I gasped. "Ethan stop being such a horny boy." I said and lightly hit his shoulder. Ethan and I laughed then he kissed me and we got in the car. "So Bobbi's birthday. What are we going to do?" I asked. I'm turning up blank. I have no clue what to do. "Well Grayson has a plan so when we get home he's going to tell us." Ethan said. I nodded my head.

Ethan pulls into his drive way and gets out of the car then opens my door. He always does it and it's so cute. We rush inside and I see Grayson and Cece on the couch. I run and tackle Grayson to the floor. "Why me? Why do you always do this to me?" Grayson fake cried. "Aw I don't just do it to you. I do it to Ethan too." I say as I get off of him. "So what's the plan for Bobbi's birthday?" I ask as I pull Grayson to his feet. "We have to wait for Jake." Grayson said. A smile spreads across my face. "Aye. The best friend Jake. Can't wait to meet him." Cece says. Just then Jake came running through the door. "Jake!" I yelled. "Maddy!" He yelled back. He opened his arms and I ran and jumped into them. I wrapped my legs around his waist. "I missed you!" I said. "I missed you too." He said and put me down. "Why don't I ever get that?" Ethan pouted. I smiled. "Ethan!" I yelled. "Baby!" He yelled and opened his arms. My heart fluttered when he called me baby. I ran and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist but instead of wrapping my arms around his neck like I did with Jake I grabbed his face and crashed my lips to his. I pulled away. "Better?" I asked. "Better." He said. I laughed and kissed his cheek because he's so cute. "Hi my names Jake." I turn my head to see Jake talking to Cece. She smiles. "Cece." She says and extends her hand. She likes him. I can tell. Jake takes he hand and shakes it. "A pretty name for a pretty girl." Jake says. She blushed. "I ship it." I whisper to Ethan. "Me too." He agrees. "So what's the plan Gray?" Ethan asked. "Aren't you going to put Madison down?" Gray asks. Ethan tightened his grip on me. "Nope so go ahead and tell us your plan." Ethan said. I chuckled. "Ok so here's the plan."

"Aww Grayson who knew you were such a romantic." I say after Grayson gets done talking. "Yeah well it's for Bobbi." He says. I awed. "Ok so great plan but now I'm going to go pee." Cece says. She stands up and rushes to the bathroom. Jake watched her waddle away. Once she was out of sight he turned back to us. "So uh is Cece single?" Jake asked. I smile and laid my head in his shoulder. "Aww does someone have a crush?" I teased him. He shrugs my head off his shoulder. "Maybe. Now is she single?" He asked again. "Very." I say. The date with the Denny's waiter guy didn't go so good. He squeezed her butt and called her a fine bitch. She dumped her chocolate shake on his head. Jake smiled. Cece came running back into the living room. "So this is all going down tomorrow right?" Cece asked. Grayson nodded his head. "It is her birthday tomorrow dummy." I say. Cece punched my arm. I just laughed.

"Babe you should spend the night." Ethan said. Grayson, Cece, Jake, Ethan, and I were all watching a movie. Ethan and I were laying on the couch and he had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Sounds good to me." I said tiredly. I closed my eyes. "Do you want to go up to my room?" Ethan whispered. I nodded my head. "Mhmm sure." I said but I didn't move. I was too tired. "Are you going to stand up?" Ethan asked. "Yeah." I answered. I still didn't move. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked. "Yes please." I say. Ethan chuckled. He unwrapped his arms from my waist and got off the couch then scooped me up in his arms. He started to carry me upstairs and I slowly started to fall asleep. I started to dream. I was climbing a tree when the branch I was standing on broke and I fell. I started to flop in Ethan's bed. Ethan was laying next to me and gave me a weird look. "What was that?" He asked. "I fell in my dream and I guess I was half asleep and half awake and I had one of those heart attack moments when it feels like I'm actually falling." I explain. "I hate when that happens." Ethan said. I nodded my head in agreement. "I didn't get to tell you this before because you fell asleep when I was walking up the stairs but I love you and I hope you sleep well." Ethan whispered. I don't know why he's just now starting to whisper. I guess he's getting tired. He's so cute. "I love you too baby. Sweet dreams." I said. I leaned over and gave him a peck on the lips. Ethan then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him then closed his eyes. His soft snores soon filled the silence in the room. I adjusted my body so that I could lay my head on Ethan's chest. I soon fell asleep listening to Ethan's soft heart beat.

Hey sorry guys! It's been a few days since I last updated. I'm not going to lie. I've been very very VERY busy.... doing nothing at all. I was lazy. So I'm sorry please don't hate me. Comment, vote, show me some love. I love y'all! 😘