Chapter 12

"Ok so introductions out of the way, why were you crying?" Jack asked. I took a long breath in. "Ok so first things first, I am not the type of girlfriend that won't let my boyfriend hang out with other girls or what ever, I'm just not. My boyfriend Ethan knows that I don't care. Well he hung out with this girl Sarah which I would have totally been fine with but he lied to me about it more than once. So of corse I was mad because he lied then we got in a fight because he didn't think it was that big of a deal but honesty is a very big deal to me but at the end of the fight he called me a stupid bitch. He's never called me a bitch except for the time when we were just friends and we got in this big fight and we didn't talk for a while moth. But yeah I was crying because he had only called me a bitch when he hated me then he called me one tonight so yeah it just hurt. And so sorry for dumping my problems on you." When I talked I used lots of hand movements and Jack just stayed quiet the whole time. "Well I see why you were upset. It was a real dick move for him to call you a bitch but I'm sure he didn't mean it. A pretty girl like you or any girl for that matter shouldn't cry over that stuff." Jack said. He smiled and his huge dimples formed. I couldn't help but smile back because his smile was so contagious. "Thanks. I love your dimples. They're so cute." I said. He blushed. I awed. "Was that a blush I just saw?" I asked and poked his cheek. He smiled. "No my cheeks are naturally red." He said. I just laughed.

"Here put your number in my phone." I said as I handed Jack my phone. I suddenly felt really tired. While he typed in his number I laid my head down on the table. Some one shook me. I shot my head right up. "I think you fell asleep." Jack said. He was smirking. "Yeah I'm kinda tired." I yawned. "I could drive you home if you want." Jack offered. "But you have work." I felt my eyes get heavier and heavier. "Actually my shift just ended." He said. I was to tired to argue. "Are we taking my car or yours?" I asked. "Yours, I don't have a car." He said. I handed him my keys and we walked to my car. Once we got in I gave him my address and he said something about livening a street over. I mumbled a cool then I fell asleep.

"Madison where's your room?" I heard someone say. I opened my eyes and I realized that Jack was carrying me bridal style and was standing in the front hall way. "Up the stairs and to the right." I mumbled. Jack started to walk up the stairs. Soon he lowered me into my bed. "Thanks Jack." I whispered. "No problem. Text me later. Bye." He said. He started to walk away. "Wait." I said he turned around. I motioned for him to come next to me and he did. I stood up and hugged him. "Thanks for everything." I said into his ear. "It's no problem really." Jack said. I kissed his cheek. "I'll text you later." I said. "Ok bye." Jack started to back out of my room. "Bye." Once he was got of my room I closed the door. I looked out the window and soon saw him walking down the street. He saw me and waved. I waved back before crawling back into bed and falling asleep.

I woke up when the space of my bed next to me sunk in and someone wrapped their arms around me. "Whoever you are fuck you for waking me up and get your nasty grubby hands off me." I said without opening my eyes. "Baby I'm so sorry." I opened my eyes and Ethan is laying right in front of me. It looks like he's been crying. "Why would you say that to me? It hurts especially when the only time you had ever called me that is when you hated me the last time you called me that lead to one of the worst months of my life. So why? Why would you call me a bitch?" I asked. Ethan took in a shaky breath. It looked like he was going to cry again. "Because I was mad and I'm an idiot. I understand if you hate me and want to break up with me but just know I love you." Ethan's bottom lip trembled and a tear slid down his face. I whipped the tear away. "Ethan I'm not going to break up with you. I love you and I'm not an idiot I know I'm lucky to have you and I'm not going to just let you go just please don't call me that ever again." I said. Ethan let out a sigh of relief. "I'm the lucky one. I have the most beautiful and funny and sweet and forgiving girl in the world as my girlfriend." Ethan said. I laughed. "Ok stop being all mushy and kis-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before Ethan grabbed my face and kissed me. I could never get tired of kissing Ethan. I don't think the butterflies will ever go away. But it's more than just small butterflies it's more like thousands of little leprechauns doing an Irish jig in my stomach. Ethan pulled away. "Do you still get butterflies but like more than butterflies?" Ethan asked. I smiled. "I like to describe it as thousands of little leprechauns doing an Irish jig in my stomach" I say. He laughed. "I love the way you think." He said. "Yeah well I love you." I said. I couldn't stop smiling. "Look who's being mushy now." Ethan said. "Shut up you jerk." I pushed him off the bed. He landed on the floor with a thump. He groaned. I couldn't stop laughing. I crawled over to the edge of the bed and looked down at him. "How's the weather down there?" I asked. Ethan pretended to think. "Why don't you see for yourself." I barely had time to process what he said before he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him. We both laughed.

"Let's go to subway." Ethan said. I smiled. "This is why I love you. You just get me." I said. Ethan laughed. "Want to invite Bobbi and Grayson?" He asked. "Subway and friends? I think yes! Let's go!" I said I got off Ethan, tripped over his legs, then got up again mean while Ethan laughed at me. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up. We went to Ethan's house and luckily Bobbi was there with Grayson and we all headed to the wonderful and amazing Subway.

I have an obsession with subway if you haven't notice. Ok that's all. Love you bye!
-M