Chapter 11

I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. I watched him pull his phone out of his pocket. "Hey babe. Sorry I'm not feeling too well right now call you later bye!" Ethan said into the phone really fast. I didn't even get to say a word. I took my phone away from my ear and watched Ethan and Sarah walk away. "Madison come on we have a table." I turned around and came face to face with Bobbi. I felt the tears in my eyes. "What's wrong?" Bobbi asked. I just pointed my finger in the direction Ethan was at. "Oh Madison, I'm sure there's an logical explanation." Bobbi tried to comfort me. I just shook my head. "I don't want to think about it right now. Let's go eat." I walked past Bobbi and back into the Chinese place.

I walked into my house and straight up to my room. I threw my keys on my dresser and flopped down on to the bed. My phone started to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket. It was Ethan. I pressed talk. "If you could leave me alone right now that would be great." I said then I hung up. My phone started to ring again. I pressed ignore. My phone rang again and again, each time I ignored it. Finally the fifth time he called me I answered the phone. "Leave me the fuck alone! I don't want to hear your voice right now!" I yelled. I then violently pressed end call. I threw my phone to the end of my bed and huffed. The whole situation is frustrating. I leaned back and and stared up at my sealing. I heard my door open. "Joselynn I don't really feel like talking right now." I said. "Why are you mad at me?" That was not Joselynn's voice. I sat up. Ethan was standing at the bottom of my bed.

I groaned. "What did you do today?" I asked avoiding his question. If he tells me the truth right now I'll let the whole thing go. "Well I had stuff planed but then I started to feel sick so I stayed home all day. I feel better now." He lied. "Don't fucking lie to me Ethan! I saw you with Sarah today." I yelled. I heard him mumble shit under his breath. "Shit is right. Why would you lie?" I asked. "Because I knew you would do this." He yelled. "I'm not mad that you hung out with her I'm mad because you lied to me several times Ethan!" I yelled back. "I don't see what the big deal is!" He yelled. "Yeah well if you don't see what the big deal is then why would you lie?" I asked. My voice was back at a normal level. Ethan didn't have an answer for that. "I have to ask, are you cheating on me?" I looked down at the floor. "Un-fucking-believable! Do you really think I would cheat on you? Are you that stupid? You're being a dumb bitch." Ethan yelled. "Leave. Now. Get out of my room get out of my house." I said as tear started to form in my eyes. I saw Ethan's eyes soften. "Madison I didn't mean it. Please I'm sorry." I just pointing to the door. "Please, I love you. I didn't mean it." He took a step towards me and tried to give me a kiss. I pushed him away. "Go!" I yelled. Ethan stood there for a second. "I love you." He said before walking out of my room. I slammed my door shut and sunk to the floor. I let out all the tears that I had held back. The whole situation is ridiculous. He didn't have to lie to me.

I woke up on the floor. I must have fallen asleep. I got off the floor and stretched. I was so sore. My stomach started to growl. I went downstairs but there was nothing. I went back upstairs and grabbed my keys off my dresser then went all the way back downstairs and out to my truck. I decided to get subway because quite frankly subway is life. I pulled into the subway parking lot and parked. I got out and jogged inside. There was no one else in there on the account of it being 11 pm. I'm so glad this is a 24 hour subway. "Finally a customer!" They boy said from behind the counter. He smiled. He had the cutest dimples I have every seen. "Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that comes to subway at almost midnight." I say. He laughed. Seriously his dimples. "What can I get for you?" He asked. I told him what I wanted. "That will be 8.56" the boy said. I handed him my money. "Have you been crying?" He asked. My mouth dropped open. I hate how obvious it is when I cry. My eyes always get so red and puffy. "Uh, I was but I'm good now." I lie. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked. I shook my head. "You have work to do." I said. He took his arms and gestured to the completely empty tables. "I don't think you would be interrupting much." He said. I smiled. "I'd love to talk."

The boy and I sat down at a table. I pulled out my sandwich and began to eat. "So what happened?" He asked. I searched his shirt for a name tag but I couldn't find one. I swallowed my food before talking. "Are you sure you want to talk to me Dimples?" I asked. "Dimples?" The boy asked. "Yeah I don't see a name tag on you and you have freaking adorable dimples so that's what I called you." I told him. "Oh yeah I normally have a name tag but I may or may not have fed it to my dog." He said. I laughed. "So what is your name? I'm Madison by the way. Madison Sterling." I said. "I'm Jack. Jack Dail."

Hey guys!! So the picture on top I made because it may come to a shock to you but I have no social life so I have way to much free time. But I think it's hilarious. What would Jack and Grayson's ship name be? Comment what you think! Don't forget to vote my lovely wonderful readers/friends!