Chapter 6

"Ok how about this one?" I asked Ethan as I modeled the dress. Grayson's play involves everyone dressing all fancy which I personally don't like. I've tried on 2 dresses already but Ethan and I both didn't like them. "Oh I like that one. You look sexy." Ethan said with a wink. "Yeah but it shows a lot of cleavage." I say. "I like cleavage." Ethan said. I roll my eyes. "Yeah your right I think I'll go with this one. I mean you love the cleavage and I'm sure all the other boys would too. Let's go." I said and started to walk to the door. I had just opened the door when Ethan grabbed my waist and spun me around. "Maybe you should change." He said. I laughed and took the dress off. Ethan and I change I front of each other all the time. We don't get naked or anything but we both agreed that it's like seeing each other in our swimsuits. "I hate that you did that to your self and that I was the cause of it." Ethan said. He was looking down at my stomach that was now covered in scars. He traced a few with his finger. "But now your the source of my happiness so it's ok." I say and I take his hand away from my stomach. He looks into my eyes. "I love you." He said. "I love you." I answer. "Ok now I only have one dress left so cross your fingers." I say. Ethan crossed his fingers on both hands. I grabbed the dress which happens to be baby blue (Bobbi's favorite color). I really liked this one. I slipped it over my head. I twirled around. "So you like it?" I asked. "I love it. You look so beautiful." Ethan said. I smiled and kissed him. I finished getting ready and we left.
Group chat:
G: is everyone ready?
C:yup
J: yes
E: yeah
M: operation GIRATB is ago
G: GIRATB?
M: Grayson is really a teddy bear.
E:lol
G: didn't agree to that! 😡
M: hehe.

I was waiting on my spot for Bobbi to come. My spot was at the twins house by the front door. Bobbi was coming.

Bobbi's POV
I walk up Grayson's drive way and I see Madison standing by the door in a baby blue dress that I am seriously considering stealing from her. "Hey where's Grayson?" I ask. She doesn't say anything she just hands me a rose with a letter attached to it.
I fell in love with your smile first. Go to the place where I first saw it.
-G
I smile to my self. "Happy birthday Bobbi. I'm sure you'll love your birthday surprise." Madison said. "Thanks." I hug her and walk back to my car. I drive to the first place I met Grayson. He made me laugh so hard that day just by making goofy faces. After 5 minutes of driving I reach my destination. I get out of my car and walk to the swings in the park. Standing by them was Jake in a suit. He hands me a rose. I read the note.
I remember on our first date how anytime I said something funny you would scrunch up your nose and laugh. I love your laugh. Go to the place where we had the best first date ever.
-G
I laughed. That was a great first date. We ended up getting kicked out of the restaurant because we were laughing really loud and people were complaining. I got in my car and drove to the restaurant.

I get out and walk into the restaurant standing at the same table that Grayson and I sat on our first date was Cece. She was wearing a beautiful red dress. She handed me another rose.
Our first kiss was magical and that's when I knew that you were the one. Go to the place where you stole my heart for forever.
-G
"Your a lucky girl Bobbi." Cece said. I hugged and thanked her before leaving. Off to my front door.

When I pull into my drive way I see Ethan. I get out and walk up to him. He hands me a rose.
I love you Bobbi more than anything. Come and watch the stars with me.
-G
I smiled because I knew exactly where he wanted me to go. "Have fun Bobbi." Ethan say. I hugged him and rushed to my car. As I pulled out of my driveway I noticed that the sun was almost down. As I drove I played Grayson and I's song, I Love You by the Rascal Flats.

I park my car and climb up the hill. This was Grayson and I's spot. We always come up here and watch the stars. Once I get to the top of the hill I see Grayson standing there in a suit with a bouquet of roses. I smile and walk up to him. "I love you Bobbi. Happy birthday." He says. I smile and hug him. I was probably crushing the roses but oh well. I lean in and kiss him. "I have something for you." He says. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a box. "We are too young to get married but Bobbi I know I love you. I want to promise you that I will always be there for you and that I will love you to the end and this ring symbolizes that." He said. He opens the box and inside was a simple yet beautiful ring. It had a silver band and a very beautiful light pink diamond. He puts it on my finger. "I love it." I say before I crash my lips to his. He smiled. "Thank god. Now I have a picnic for us so sit down enjoy some food and watch the stars with me." He said. I smiled and sat down. Grayson sat down next to me and handed me some food. I leaned my head on his shoulder as we stared up at the sky in comfortable silence. I have the perfect boyfriend.

Madison's POV:
"You should take a couple of notes from Grayson." I tell Ethan. We were currently back at my house just chilling. "Yeah actually we came up with the idea together. I'm already thinking of things I could do for you on your birthday." Ethan said. I smiled and pecked his lips. "Hey I'm going to go. I want to hang out with one of my friends." Ethan said. "Ok." I stood up and helped him off the couch. "You know Ethan I don't want you to think that I'm the type of girlfriend that won't let you hang out with your friends or any other girls because I know that even though we are in a relationship I know that you should have your freedom." I paused and took a deep breath because I was talking really fast because I was worried that he thought it was an over bearing girlfriend. "I'm worried that I'm too over bearing and I do-" Ethan cut me off by kissing my lips. He pulled away. "You are the perfect mix of not to over bearing but not to uninvolved. You let me hang out with my friends and you want to hang out with me. Your perfect don't worry." Ethan said. I smiled and opened the door for him. "Ok I love you." I say. "Ok bye." He said and he left. "Have fun!" I yelled to him. It kind of hurt that he didn't say I love you back but I'm sure he's just in a rush. I shut the door and since I was pretty tired I went up stares and went to bed.

Madison's dress is at the top. I love you guys please comment and vote! Happy reading!