The Birth of Twins

Robert Flaxx was naive, he's many other things too, kind, diligent, dependable, but it's his naivety made him miss the things that a better husband and father might know how to catch. He'd never claim to be the best father even when he was being one. Maybe if he had caught it... Regardless, What does one do when the only person you spent your whole life getting to love and trust wholly, is replaced and begins deceiving you.

Do you decide to test their trust at every suspicious action or is it better to trust still? When things change and you don't see it, all one can do is hope the damage is not too grievous. Robert decided to trust the woman he had married all those years ago, because he is the type to trust.

Robert should have noticed that he was married to the most brilliant woman in the world. Robert didn't think that they could even have twins. Robert didn't know that when she did her experiment to open a portal to Tokyo that she was actually opening a portal to another identical earth with an identical Tokyo. Her portal wasn't big enough though, all it did was create a copy of this planet and then scaring them into a fight. Neither Robert nor our heroes expected their wife and mother to be taken over, or maybe replaced, by an alien. But to one Robert it happened, his naivety blinded him, risking the fate of the galaxy.

Neither Robert nor his wife is the hero of our story, it is in fact the Twins'. Renner, Otto, Izzi, and Hannah. Before either set of twins were ever a possibility there was Leslie their mother, A woman too smart for her own good. Leslie had the heart of an artist, the mind of a strategist, and the compassion of a saint. And she knew it. She enjoyed using her power to help others connect. Her current hope is to make the world grow closer by crossing vast distances. If she knew she was pregnant maybe she would have sent in her research aid, but it wouldn't matter. Much like her husband she was a genuine, and good person. She knew that her husband was good. She knew she was doing a great job raising her children. She knew that she could make the world a closer place. Unbeknownst to her all of these things would make the world grow close because they need to defend themselves, and they did. Sadly, It was from an alien force manipulating one of the earths into attacking the other. Unwillingly, Leslie became that voice on both sides.

Before either one of the Leslie's could be replaced by the doppelganger. They both had to give birth to twins.

On one side Leslie gave birth to two boys, Renner and Otto. Renner came out screaming while otto made no sound, Instead peeing on the doctor. Strangely enough everyone was laughing including Renner giving up on all that screaming, in favor of giggling with his family.

But on the other side something different happened. Leslie gave birth to two Girls, Hanna came out calm and serene, eyes closed. Then when Izzi came out silent also the doctor began to worry. As the nurse handling Hanna began to take the necessary tests. It made Hanna giggle, Izzi began giggling with her almost like she felt it.

The twins grew particularly close. Supernaturally close even, seemingly able to anticipate each other's thoughts

Neither Robert or Leslie would have any idea the lives their four children will lead.

Renner got the first gift in the form of a puppy bigger than him. In his youth he found the name of this creature was Bunkr, as he would hide inside her massive mane when things got to be too much. Spelled B-U-N-K-R. Probably because he was a child. But when you think about it you do not write a dog's name very often. Renner, Bunkr, and Otto were inseparable. Renner was cautious, in his personality and demeanor. Making him a great man and husband like his father. Much like his mother, Otto was hungry. Bunker helped Otto get into the cupboards, only she never had a sidekick helping her get into places where the honey was. This would only get them into more trouble.