(TBD)

"Do you want to talk about it" Hannah asked Izzi while they were resting and snacking before bed. Izzi looked back at her confused. " The past three days?" Hannah Clarified.

Izzi looked down. "Not in particular it was pretty bad. But I knew what we were doing it for. Now more so than ever." Izzi said referring to the news they had received.

Hannah had tears forming in her eyes. "You shouted and screamed while you were in the plant. Like what was happening to you in there was actually happening to you. It was so hard for me not to rip you out of there..." she was holding back tears now. "I could feel your fear in there. Your worry that this wasn't a clone and this was it. The loss you felt when Renner was ripped away from you. The hours of suffering you spent struggling to breath. It was all so real, yet through it all you stayed alive, aware and focused..." Hannah put her face in her hands. "How did you do that?"

"But none of it happened Hannah." Izzi explained putting her hand on her sisters shoulder.

"But it Did. You felt it all." Hannah said "aren't you angry? Don't you want him dead?"

"Of course I do, But how do you kill something so close to Divinity." Izzi exploded in anger. "He's something else. Something stronger than human." Izzi was holding back tears now. "We can't fight it."

"ZYG will help us find something t-" Hannah started.

Izzi interrupted her. "We can't fight him, Hannah. You can." Hannah stopped talking. "You have to kill him." Hannah was speechless. "We have no right to ask this of you but for the sake the Earths'

you have to kill him." Hannah's face became sullen. Her profound sadness felt by the others.

Otto was standing at the bottom of the way up to the canopy. "It's true. We don't even want to ask this of you." He said walking over to give her a hug.

ZYG was under his tree. He had a grave look on his face. "We cannot hold back the portals much longer."

Hannah stood up "Tomorrow we go on the offensive." She went to bed sad just like the rest of them.

***

Renner and Katy awoke in a start because Katy wasn't well and Renner was starting his day in poor spirits. Katy ran down to the Zygtree. Throwing up near its roots. I vanished off the ground

instantly taking any smell with it.

"Thanks, ZYG. It seems making a baby it a volatile process." she said getting up.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" ZYG offered.

"I am craving potatoes." Katy said.

ZYG smiled "Come to the mountain." He invited.

Renner came down "We can talk on the way. I'm sorry I've been distant this morning. I don't know what happened last night but I'm sad because I have to kill someone, I Think." he said rubbing at his temples.

On the way to the mountain he talked to Katy where they discovered what must have happened last night. When they got there the door to the banquet hall stood open and inviting. "Oh I

remember this room." Katy shouted excitedly. Running ahead. By the time Renner entered the room Katy had a big plate of hash browns, with just the right amount of ketchup. He sat next to her and pressed the drink button giving him a peppermint mocha. "This is so cool." Renner muttered to himself after taking a sip.

"Why are you so attuned to the human experience?" Katy asked ZYG who was sitting in his customary spot.

He waited a moment then after pressing his food button he said. "The council of the good is a sixth dimensional organization, to understand the interworking requires a better..." while he searched for the right word to say, the orb he called food was floating in front of him. He cracked open sending a yellow mist that intermingled with his Zygmyst before saying. "...Body. Regardless we are constructed to accommodate the beings from this planet, for this very reason. Granted it was our coming here that started it but earth is going to be in trouble either way. And 'Good' needs to be near 'Good' when something goes wrong. Does that explain it?" ZYG asked. To which Katy nodded, her mouth full.

"So are we right that for some reason everyone agreed that Hannah had to kill someone while we were sleeping?" Renner asked .

ZYG nodded adding "what she has to do is worse than kill."

"How does one kill .... You?" Renner asked. Trying not thinking too hard about what ZYG would have to give up for them to have this information.

"One must overpower and break the will of the other then absorb all his different consciousness, or send them to an adequate third host. InfraZyg was made of many working together in

harmony. Hannah has but one other and they just recently met." ZYG finished as the orb finally finished dissolving into a mist.

Otto and Izzi walked into the mountain next. They looked tired. ZYG smiled at them as Katy and Renner greeted them and they sat down to eat.

"You were up late last night staring into you rings then." Renner commented. Taking a sip of his mocha. The awkward silence filled the room.

"ZYG how are we going to stop InfraZyg from destroying our world." Otto asked "it seems he has been collecting a lot of people in one location in order to make a final move."

"Tell me Hannah doesn't have to do it." Izzi pleaded looking to ZYG for an answer. She stood up, when ZYG had no response. Izzi left the room her breakfast still steaming. They could all hear her crying as she left the mountain.

Otto hadn't pushed a button yet he was staring at ZYG. "Can we, do it?" he asked meekly.

ZYG spoke. "Unless you can return him to me, I don't know if even Hannah can do it. One must hold him until he sees the error of his ways. Please do not misunderstand, I least of all wish for someone else to clean up my mess.... But I was made to be a friend to nature. I cannot impose my will on it. All I can do is ask others to...." He left it there. So many words could end the sentence that he was hoping they all would.

Otto walked out next not sure how to feel about any of it.

ZYG disappeared leaving Renner with Katy finishing off her second plate of hash browns. "They're hash-browns not "hash-tans'." Katy commented, unsure what else to add. Her smile infected Renner fighting off the sadness of the morning. Renner's smile came back, melancholy abolished.

ZYG didn't leave Renner and Katy for no reason he was at the front of the ship looking with his mysty alien eyes at Earth. The Scan that produced the red overlay was gone, leaving a clear view of Earth. Hannah walked up next to him "tell me what to do to stop him, and I'll do what I can."

"No human seems to understand, except you. And you are the last human I would call upon to do an act so difficult and dangerous. Your life has been pure and kind as long as I've known you. Hannah, you need to do something for me before you can fight InfraZyg. You need to become fuller, and You need to become closer to me." Hannah seemed unconcerned by his asking this. As if she expected it. "Hannah you must take on more than just Hannah. You must command Trewn. He looked up at the geode there Trewn was coming out of. The nightmare glided down to the front of the ship and landed next to ZYG. Trewn will allow for a connection to me but your 'soul' as you call it will no longer be tied to earth, but instead to me. His grim tone confused her.

"You are utopia, am I supposed to be afraid of you?" she smiled back at him. Trewn was as motionless as he could be, and silent. "This could be it. We just need to get him to you? If he is up here on regular ZYG you can stop him?" Hannah asked one last time, took in a deep breath, and motioned toward Trewn.

Renner shouted "WAIT!" it came from everywhere.

"We have a plan can we discuss it before we do anything rash?" Izzi asked everywhere.

Otto spoke last saying "come to the table of bounty."