The Other Hannah

Hannah was asleep. Everyone else needed to rest too. They went to the table of bounty, without their sister, and rested in the canopy. ZYG was watching over Hannah and when they all left, he spoke. "I lost track of you on infra-earth for only a few minutes. I need to know we're you angry, did you do something."

She wasn't asleep "I killed six people." She said meekly. She sat up hands in her face she wept quietly to herself. ZYG didn't interrupt. He was feeling sympathetically remorseful. She took a deep breath in "I... I... it was too easy that was... I didn't want to fail." She tried to justify. "No, I didn't need to... I was just so angry...." her head was spinning "...this isn't me. What is happening... ZYG?" She searched his alien eyes for an answer but it was hollow. There was nothing he could say to take back her actions. So, he said nothing. "I don't want to live if I impulsively kill people!" She shouted

"Before you do another rash action might I offer some additional insight into the gift I bestowed upon you. When you walked into the flower you were human. But now many people on your planet would call you an angel for you took a step toward the limit of human transcendence. You are no longer alone in yourself in fact what you haven't learned has hampered your abilities. Maybe some training with your new soul will help you. There's only six left we will let Otto Renner and Izzi put them back from where they came from. I will guide you better to understand the soul to which you are intertwined. First you must find the name of the soul to which you are attached."

She was wiping away her tears. "How do I do that?"

"Rest and rest well it seems the soul is angry and you need to talk to it in order to displace the anger. I will help in every way I can. Just like your sibling you need rest but so does your other soul." ZYG walked over to the table where a bottle of curative appeared. He gave it to her. "take this and sleep deeply there you will meet the one to which you are tied."

She downed the potion and laid her head back down. When she closed her eyes, she was asleep. Something came from the depths. Hannah opened her eyes to see the mountain with a Forest on the left lake on the right. Next to her was ZYG not connected to Zygmyst. His smile was heartwarming. She wanted to say something but she stopped herself ZYG looked different here. He was acting different too.

"Who are you" she thought to herself.

"I'm Hannah" it thought back.

"How can you be me?" She thought back but there was no response she felt like a fool he can't read thoughts. ZYG grabbed her hand and they took off flying over the mountain when suddenly, she was at the top. she could see it all underneath her. The scenes flashed around her suddenly ZYG was kneeling on the metal platform. It happened in slow motion. His fists hit the metal and the six people below them die from the metal shattering their skulls "STOP"! She shouted she jumped down from the platform and pulled the hood off the closest one it was Renner. His head was caved in and bloody ZYG was standing next to her. "No this didn't happen" filling her mind.

"No" he said back "no, no, no," he waggled his finger at her. Renner's face turned back to the original. "Who are you?" she begged.

"H...a...n...n...a...h." He spelled it out for her.

"I get it you're a part of me but what do I call you."

"Hannah" it repeated. She was standing on the metal again ZYG disappeared. In his place was a Hannah made out of Zygmyst. "Okay I'll call Hannah but it might get confusing." She smiled to herself.

"I want out" she said back.

"How do I do that if you kill people." She asked her Zygmyst copy.

"It frowned "you and I are one you kill everything I kill."

The real Hannah frowned back "I don't want kill."

"Killing Is the easiest way to accomplish our mission." Hannah said back.

"But killing makes me want to die." She explained

"you die, I die." It understood. It leaned down I slam it's fists on the metal. This time the small pieces of metal exploded they became nets that fell and incapacitated the men below.

"Yes!" she shouted in victory. Please do this in the future if you find yourself in control again. How did you gain control back there." Hannah Asked her new friend

"I was ignored you must not ignore me."

"Okay, I'm new to this and I really enjoy the company" she said "I'll always try to ask you what you want, no more ignorance." It smiled back at her. Then they were looking at her sleeping body in HQ. "If you trust me, I'll trust you." she offered, The mysty Hannah nodded to her, then reached out and touched the sleeping Hannah heart and disappeared. The metal pooled above her body when suddenly an eye appeared. Then she was awake. The metal floating above her eye staring back at her

ZYG was staring at the screen when Hannah awoke. As soon as he saw the eye he shouted "you spoke to It!" he clapped his hands together in a strange fashion. He looked into the eye of the metal do you see me with your eyes closed. Hannah closed her eyes and saw ZYG plain as day. "How are you, Hannah." he greeted her.

"Did you know that it could do that?" she shook her head.

"Of course I did, I myself took several days before Trewn showed me his inner eye."

"Why are you so insistent on calling yourself Hannah."

"My name is your name." it spoke in her head

"It is a convention of Good the name is often derived by reversing the host's name," Zyg spoke with it. though she didn't seem to mind.

"why was killing the first thing you thought of?"

"Killing was quick." it explained

Zyg nodded in excitement, "That metal exists within all life, without the means to study it your people would never develop the understanding required to manipulate it. After one acquires the understanding of it one finds you have to teach it as much as you learn about it that I just didn't think it would be so quick, you are an excellent teacher I imagine you must be a better student."

She briefly pulled his attention away from the screen monitoring her siblings. "Your siblings could use some help why don't you try to connect with Izzi's sword see through The new Hannah's eye.