Too Many Moms

"When you walk out take a left, then just two doors down." katy said excitedly

They walked inconspicuously, aside from Izzi's giant sword. It was a foggy night and visibility was low. Which worked in their favor until they got to the building.

"It looks like there are three entrances one on the second floor, and the north and south, by the loading bay," Renner offered.

"The cat is on the second-floor balcony. And two of the humanoids are standing near the plant the other seems to be resting in the floor of the loading bay," Katy added, unsure.

"It looks like there are some windows looking into the loading bay. I got eyes on the two people. They are just talking." Otto said huffing slightly

"Otto where did you go?" Renner asked slightly annoyed

"I'm staying back. Just offering a view from the other buildings roof. Wait I can see something in the window. Steer clear of the window on the south side." Otto warned.

The ladies ran quietly to the north side. Izzi peered carefully through a nearby window. On the other side of the window was an eight-foot-tall flower, vines growing all over the stem. The petals were deep purple, deeply pitted and they formed an x. the leaves growing out of the stem supported them. Growing out of the bottom of the x was a large sac with an ornate design. The face of a military official appearing upside down, around the bottom. Behind the growing copy is a stem like a tree trunk with three larges leaves at various heights. Two men that looked like solders were standing around chatting in a foreign language.

Izzi walked back to let Hannah go have a look. She came back with the same idea. "I'll lead them away you go cut those Petalsacs open until you find mom." Hannah withdrew what was left of her living metal and used it as a distraction. She made it take shape of a running child, and had it running around trying to giggle but it came out like two thick pieces of metal scraping up against one another. The

men took off toward the sound just as the metal took off, staying just enough ahead that they couldn't quite make out what the kid really was.

Izzi leapt into action. She lifted the sword and ran in the door the soldiers left through. She ran as fast as she could toward the nearest sac. Then with a swing of the blade it split the stem and the three Petalsacs in one swing revealing her mother slimy body, and two military officials. Izzi had to rip out some vines growing down her mother's throat. She picked up her mom and began walking to the door. She heard a feminine voice say "help me." Izzi looked around franticly for the voice until she saw a trap door. She whispered to the team "I hear a voice I'm going into a trapdoor.

"wait!" Renner's voice shouted in their heads "something happening to mom! Hurry back"Izzi was already through the trap door and closed it behind her. There was no light so she pulled out her phone, the ambient light causing some movement in the dark, as the light came up Izzi saw her mother.

"Izzi?" The woman said her voice hoarse. "How did you get in here. Hurry, get me out." she was pointing at the lock on the door.

Izzi put down her other mother and asked "how do I know you're not a clone?" Pointing at the body

"that's not your mother she is the mother of two twin boys. I'm the one that raised you. Get me out and ill help you carry her out of here." She urged

Izzi said nothing as she swung the blade breaking the lock and freeing her mother. She grabbed the other side of the unconscious Leslie and reached to open the trap door. It was locked. "Hannah, help me. I'm locked in here." There was some loud banging and some foreign curses and some shots.

The conscious Leslie began banging on the door "Hannah my angel, no not her." when the trap door opened only the conscious Leslie was surprised to see Hannah alive on the other side.

"Let's go" Hannah said upset about having to cripple these poor soldiers. As they walked back to the portal the unconscious slimy Leslie came back to awareness. She whispered to Izzi "The clone is on

ZYG."

Off in the distance they saw Robert and Renner come bolting out of the portal screaming "RUN!". The ladies all sprinted toward them. Looking behind the men, they all saw it, a massive bloody horror came barreling through. Hannah thought quick and threw up massive wall of her living metal. The creature rammed it leaving a dent, she wrapped the rest of it around the monster and shouted for them to run back to the portal. Izzi was already at Otto's portal waving them all in.

She shouted "I can't winch you till you let it go." Hannah began walking around it. She was using a tremendous amount of strength. It failed her. Metal quickly retreated back into Hannah's veins. The monster took a deadly swing landing right on Hannah's chest, sending her flying, the way humans shouldn't.

With everyone else in the portal Izzi winched her sister as she was flying through the air. Otto closed the portal. Hannah collapsed to the floor of Renner's bladder. Family all around her voicing their concerns.

"What the hell was that?" Otto asked Renner

''that was Leslie." Robert Explained "or rather the clone of Leslie."

"Infrazyg must have put a failsafe in the clones that made them mutate rapidly." Zyg said apologetically

"How did he get our mom too?" Renner asked

ZYG looked at the floor, "I'm afraid he may still have access to InfraZYG. Our capability to move into that realm is complicated and time consuming. We have been at it for months now but with your help we can prevent him from accessing his ship." he looked at Robert. "I will need you to take your sons to the other side and preform a series of tasks."

Robert nodded "What's the danger on the other side?" he said as he walked toward his sons.

"Your sons are already aware of the threat it is the Evrent. It seems InfraZYG disabled the security around the stump. Trewn will not interfere because he sees them as friendly. But will not attack you because he sees you as friendly as well." he looked over at the gaggle of ladies surrounding Hannah. "The Evrent are loose on infraZYG. This room is new so they are unaware of it. Take advantage of the opportunity. and get prepared." ZYG said as Otto handed Robert and Renner the tracer pill. He stuck a pill into the fruit that Bunkr liked best and gave it to her.

Renner called her over saying. "Last time we faced them she saved our lives." he petted Bunkr who sent out an instinct to fight.

ZYG walked to the wall to the Left of the screen. There were four lights. He pressed on the first one "this will lead the way follow the infraZYGmyst to the main control panel and remove it. Behind the panel is a series of vines." He pushed the next light. "This will highlight them. Keep your awareness about you." He pushed the next Light a small device appeared on the table. "Place this on the vines then get away." He pushed the last button, several small bottle labeled "curative". He put them all into the black bag that had food and drink and the assault rifle hanging off of it. He handed it to Otto who swung it over his shoulders. Then Renner put his hand on Otto for him to open the portal. The three men walked into the portal, headed to a simple mission.