I Promise I Have No Ill Will Toward Any Future Or Past President.

They caught everyone up, rested for a day to recover from their wounds. When they were all ready, Zyg had them meet him At HQ by teleporting them all at once

"The next task is to plant a zygtree and a two Dupots on your world. After this we can begin working on recombination." ZYG looked at Robert gravely. Only Otto saw this, standing by Robert, he put his arm around his father.

The Leslie's walked into the room. "What's the plan now?" they asked, in unison, looking at each other in frustration.

"Well the plan is to put the Earth's back together by planting a Zygtree. It must be placed in the same location as the infraZYGtree." ZYG said

one of the moms said. "Well, where is the Infra-ZYGtree?" the map displayed the location it was behind the White House.

"How the hell are we supposed to gain access to the White House?" Robert asked

One Leslie said "I happen to have an invitation."

The other Leslie nodded along adding. "When the you get a nobel prize people in high places are willing to meet with you."

"I'll tell him I figured out how to open a portal. I'm sure he will be interested in that." The boy's Leslie finished

Everyone was unsure of what to say, none of them wanted to risk putting their mother out there. However, circumstances were such that there weren't many other options. "We could just try teleporting there?" Renner offered

"Security at the White House is extreme and they tend to shoot first and ask questions later." one of the Leslies explained.

"I could have him plant the seed in order to open a portal. No, lying. No, sneaking." the other one added

Hannah stood up. "Good idea moms we will keep an eye on you from up here." They all agreed.

Izzi and Renner went to plant the Dupots, as Leslie made an appointment, sending a full report. She was showered, freshly dressed with makeup on, she did everything she could before returning to earth since the last time was considerably less comfortable. She was teleported to an alleyway near the entrance, then walked the rest of the way. There were secret service agents waiting to escort her to meet with the president.

Her anxiety in her throat she walked up to them and said "Leslie Flaxx here to meet with President Forrester." They said nothing, one reached up to his earpiece, then after a moment she was waved in. Leslie followed the agent as they walked past a lot of very busy people doing a variety of things. Leslie began to realize the gravity of the office she was entering, he didn't need to meet with her, but he did. It wasn't long after that they arrived at the door that led to the oval office.

There was a man of confidence, courage, and strength, seated on the other side of the desk. He was speaking to another person in Japanese. Saying goodbye the other person left the room the secret service followed until it was just her and the president. "So, I hear you have plans on opening a portal to the other earth, so we can negotiate maybe seek cooperation and friendliness?" he asked voice full of vibrato

"Yes sir I do. But in order to accomplish this we must plant this seed in the backyard of the White House." She had produced the seed.

"that's a strange request. How does this seed help us open a portal?" he rightly asked

"It just so happens that In the other world, there is a tree, we don't have here. It is what is making the portals unstable. That's why I wasn't able to hold it open."

President Forrester eyed her up and down "I am to believe that the only thing we need to do is plant a seed? Why does it have to be on our grounds again?"