It's Not Drugs

ZYG looked at the four of them standing around talking about the events. "Renner I need to speak to you privately." ZYG asked.

Renner walked over to him commenting "This is unlike you, what's up?"

"Katy has need to speak to you." ZYG answered

"Take me to her boss" he said as he appeared with Katy in his and Otto's old bedroom it had been used as an office for the vice president in hers recent move. Katy was crying, but jumped up to greet him.

"What's wrong Katy Kat?" he said worry growing. As he walked toward her to give her a hug.

She fell into his arms looking at him with big doe eyes "I'm pregnant."

Renner shouted with joy "what! I'm going to be a father?" his eyes filled as he and Katy held each other. "Should we keep this a secret?" Katy asked.

"Are you kidding I wanna shout it from the mountain top. For all to hear." He said smile spread across his face. "In fact I think I will!"

She looked deep in his eyes. "I'm so happy. I was concerned about raising them with all that's going on"

"ZYG can you put us in the forest." Renner said aloud then they were on ZYG standing by the table of bounty. Renner looked back into her big doe eyes "what if we raised them here?"

ZYG was standing under his tree. Katy looked to him who nodded emphatically. "Nothing would bring us more pleasure that to witness the growth of the children of Earth. Anything for those,

whom I hold so dear." ZYG said. Then Disappeared.

"Katy and Renner Were giggly and excited when the others arrived.

"ZYG told us you have news" Otto said sitting down in the foliage.

"Yeah, what happened, Renner get ripped in half again?" Izzi asked taking a bite on some nearby fruit.

Katy and Renner looked at each other. Hannah shouted "you're Pregnant!" Izzi spit out some fruit.

Otto began laughing uproariously. "To think I just saw you die." He squeaked out amid the laughs.

Katy Looked Horrified at Izzi who smiled saying "I saw it first-hand. He won't be doing that anymore."

"They were just clones." Hannah said, explaining like it happens all the time.

"Which I mean has happened twice now, clones are a real problem in my life." Renner added.

Hannah was sitting next to Katy now. Izzi pushed her brother out of his seat and sat on the other side of Katy.

Otto walked over to give his brother a congratulatory hug. After that Otto and his brother walked deeper into the forest together.

"We will catch you up," Hannah said, putting her head on katy's shoulder, "you'll be up here safe while we fix things down there."

"And Renner will have to take a back seat for a little while." Izzi added from the other side.

Katy looked at them "I'm so happy she or he will have such awesome aunts." she rested her head on Hannah's

"Are you kidding. Never in the history of mankind will a child have aunt's like us." This had them laughing and talking about the things that had happened recently.

Otto and Renner found a spot to sit. "Here take this." Otto said handing half a mushroom to his brother.

"Drugs Otto really?" Renner said looking at the mushroom.

Otto put his half in his mouth and ate it. "Nothing made on ZYG wants to harm a human. Drugs harm humans. I don't think this is a drug, I think it's courage, and I have some things that are hard to say."

Renner repeated "Nothing on ZYG wants to harm a human" and ate the mushroom.

"The girls and I did this a whole thing a while ago I think it helps." Otto explained. "Now might be the time you need it most." Renner laid back on the soft forest floor and closed his eyes. Otto laid next to him and closed his eyes also. After a few minutes Otto spoke "I put on the pink rings and opened there periscope the other day and it showed me the image of a man living off alone on the forest. He was reading a book about a fantasy world. I think he is the love of my life. I look every night. He sleeps alone but there's a haunted look I see on his beautiful face when he looks in the mirror."

Renner was laughing to himself "you're gay?"

Otto was laughing with him "Have been your whole life."

Renner opened his eyes wide "I think I see what happening here" then he let himself laugh a little before saying "our sister was tortured for three days by a nearly divine being. Because I rushed in

first and got destroyed." The pair heard that then after a few second broke out in fits of laughter.

"Now you're responsible for a brand-new life." Otto added they laughed about this for a while then Renner stood up let's go for a walk. Renner and Otto laughed about various other not intended

to be funny things. Eventually they found their way back to the ladies who were discussing what the baby will eat while it's up here.

Hannah saw the boys cover the last of their stifled giggles. And she saw right through it. "Katy watch this." She said pointing at the boys. "Izzi was tortured for three days."

Renner and Otto collapsed to the floor in fits of laughter.

"That's not very funny." Katy said confused

"The boys were foraging in the forest for the wonderful mushroom." Izzi explained

"It makes hard news easier to say." Hannah clarified. "They needed to talk."

Katy thought about it for a second, "In that case, It is late and I miss sleeping in the canopy perhaps I could take my husband and we could rest. Up in these wonderful branches we can talk together before we sleep for the night and I've been missing him fiercely." Katy said getting up reaching for Renner's Hand. The two lovebirds escaped into the trees to be together. Otto went to bed right after.