Chapter 7: Everyday schoollife

••••••••••••••••

The next day started quite peaceful for Theon. Theon woke up from a soft knock on his room's door. He groaned and after some seconds got up from the far too comfortable bed.

He hastily changed into the red and black schooluniform and then opened the door. Infront of the door was the first year girl Theon had met yesterday. Allison, if he remembered right.

  "Did you have a good night's sleep?" she asked cheerfully, earning an inward eyeroll and a smile from Theon. He had slept well until she had woken him up!

  "Yep, I did sleep well!" he meant equally as cheerful as her and sent her an even brighter smile. "I'm really looking forward to the lessons. I never really experienced schoollife, so it's quite new for me."

  Allison answered with a proud, "I'll  help you whenever you need help!" and then she proceded to pull him with her back to the dining hall without really letting him protest in any way.

Both of them then made their way to the dining hall, which seemed to also be the place where the students ate all their meals. Allison explained that the dining hall was a kind of social meeting point where students where all day and for example did their homework or played games.

  Theon was reminded of his old home, the hunter's base, where the young and old hunters had meeting areas where they met and played games or exchanged strategies. For Theon it was quite the nostalgic memory.

  As both of them entered the dining hall, they made their way to a table where Luke and Jason where already sitting. Elliot also was there, sitting next to his brother.

  "Good morning!" Allison said a tad too loud for Theon. He didn't know how she was able to be that cheerful all the goddamn time! He just sighed inwardly and then mimicked Allison by also wishing the others a good morning. Theon and Allison sat down on the seats that surounded the table, only for Theon to be pulled up from his seat.

"I think we should get our breakfast or everything will be gone. Our dear classmates are far to fast when it comes to taking all the food available" Luke joked, chuckling. He pulled Theon with him to the buffet tables that had been placed at the left side of the hall.

  Theon felt his extremely hungry all of a sudden when he saw the various dishes on the table. They ranged from cereals over bread to dinner-like dishes like curry or steak. It was kind of weird to see dishes like that in the morning, but Theon had grown used to weird things since he had been reborn.

  Luke quickly took a big bowl and filled it with cereals, while Theon settled for baguette with eggs and bacon. Cereals where far too sweet for his liking.

When both of them returned to the table the others had already gotten their breakfast too and were already eating. Chattering could be heard from every table and a comfortable and familiar feeling took hold of Theon.

He tried to shake it off, but the memories that flooded his mind and reminded him of his past life were too persistent.

After a while of eating and talking Theon could hear the Jingle of a bell. It was loud and probably could be heard in the whole school. The students stopped their talks for some seconds before some of them got up and made their way to their classrooms.

Some students who weren't done yet stopped their conversations and tried to hastily come to an end with their breakfast. And some just didn't seem to care.

Luke and Jason got up and told Theon and Allison that they needed to hurry to their lesson because they had the strictest teacher of the school and then left to their class.