Chapter 3: Mega Evolution

Jaydin slowly opened his eyes, but saw that it wasn't the room he was staying at. He was standing in the middle of the park that he frequented when he was 5. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary at first, but that all changed when he heard a familiar voice.

"Hey Haisha" the voice said.

Jaydin started to shake as he turned around. He saw Jacob and his friends looking at him with wicked grins.

"Back again for another beating I'm assuming" Jacob said as he cracked his knuckles.

Jaydin started to back up. He felt something against his back. He assumed it was probably Zoroark or one of his other Pokémon. However when he turned to look at who it was, his breath stopped. His Uncle looked down at him with an evil smile.

"Un...Uncle Robert?" Jaydin whispered with fear.

"You gonna run away? You really are a worthless bastard" he said as he started to move.

Robert grabbed Jaydin and held him in a death grip so he wouldn't be able to move.

"L-Let me go!" Jaydin begged.

"Why would I do that? You're due for a good beating to remember your place in this world" Robert said.

Jaydin kept trying to get out of his uncle's grip, but to no avail.

"Zoroark! Anyone! Please help me!!" Jaydin cried out.

"They're not here. You're all alone" Robert taunted. He looked at Jacob and his friends. "Show him how weak he really is."

Jacob and his friends slowly walked towards Jaydin with wicked smiles on their faces.

"Weaklings like you...should be put to sleep" he said as his face became more demonic like. "You will always be...Haisha!" He yelled as he and his friends swung their fists towards Jaydin.

Jaydin's eyes shot open and was about to let out a scream but his mouth was quickly covered by Zoroark's claws. She then pulled him closer to her and held him tightly in her arms. Jaydin's body kept shaking violently as Zoroark held him.

"Get his pills! They're in the top pocket in his backpack!" Zoroark instructed.

"I'm on it!" Audino said as she raced towards his bag.

"Greninja, get water for the pills!" Zoroark said.

"Right!" She said as she raced towards the bathroom sink to fill up a cup of water.

"Togekiss, with me!" Zoroark said.

"Got it!" Togekiss said. She flew up and embraced Jaydin from behind.

"Marshadow! Duraludon! Make sure no one else interferes until he's calmed down!" Zoroark said.

Marshadow and Duraludon nodded. They stood outside the door to make sure no one would come by.

Audino and Greninja returned with pills and some water.

"Jaydin! Jaydin! Take your pills okay? They'll help calm you down okay?" Zoroark said to her partner.

The four Pokémon worked together to successfully give Jaydin his pills to calm down. After about ten minutes had gone by Jaydin finally settled down.

"I'm so sorry...I couldn't stop...!" Jaydin said through his tears.

All of his Pokémon engulfed him in a group hug.

"You don't have anything to be sorry about" Togekiss said.

"We're always gonna be here for you" Marshadow said.

"We all love you very much Jaydin" Audino said.