Chapter 15: Gotta Catch a Paldea Pokemon!

Jaydin, Reeka, Zoroark and Pikachu were walking along the grassy plains located outside of Mesagoza. They saw a bunch of Pokemon roaming around.

"There sure are a lot of Pokemon here" Reeka said.

"Yeah, any of them would make an awesome partner for you Reeka" Jaydin said.

Reeka was a little surprised. "Aren't you gonna try to catch a Pokemon too?"

"It's tempting, but I want to help you win the competition instead. Plus I already have a Tera Orb so there's not really a reason for me to participate" Jaydin replied.

"And I don't want there to be another possible girl on the team...!" Zoroark growled to herself.

Reeka was happy to hear that Jaydin will help her win. Truth be told, she really wanted to win. She felt a surge of determination flow through her.

"Right! I'm gonna find and catch a super rare Pokémon and win the competition!" Reeka said with her fist in the air. Pikachu copied her.

"That's confidence...I guess" Zoroark said with a sweatdrop.

"At least she's sure of herself this time" Jaydin said with a sweatdrop.

After calming down, the four gathered together. Jaydin pulled out his phone and brought up his holomap app. After typing stuff in, a map of Paldea appeared.

"According to the map, we're currently in South Providence, and the town called Los Platos is South of where we are now" Jaydin said.

"So should we head there first?" Reeka asked.

"Possibly. We could find a Pokemon Center there and ask them where we could find some unique Pokemon" Jaydin suggested.

"That's a great idea" Reeka said.

Zoroark and Pikachu also agreed. With that now decided, the four journeyed to Los Platos.

Once they arrived, they spotted a Kiosk like structure that had Pokemon Center signs on it.

"Is this the Pokemon Center?" Zoroark asked with skepticism.

"Looks like it, let's find out" Jaydin said.

They walked up to the supposed Pokemon Center.

"Excuse me, could you help us?" Jaydin asked.

The Nurse Joy turned and smiled.

"Oh hello there, what can I help you with?" She asked.

Jaydin and Reeka explained their situation. Nurse Joy started to think hard.

"Hmm, there are a lot of places around here that have many different kinds of Pokemon. Although some of the stronger ones are on the opposite side of the Region, which would take at least a couple weeks of walking to get there. I'd say in terms of time and distance, I think your best bet would be the cave located near Poco Path, which is just south of here" Nurse Joy said.

"I guess that's a good option, you good with that Reeka?" Jaydin said as he turned to Reeka.

"Considering how much time we have to do this, I'm fine with doing that" Reeka replied.

"Thanks for the suggestion Nurse Joy" Jaydin said as he smiled at Nurse Joy.

"You're welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?" She said with a smile.

They were about to say no but Jaydin suddenly remembered something. He took out his Tera Orb.

"Could I possibly get my Tera Orb recharged? Oh and could you heal my Togekiss too?" Jaydin asked as he took out Togekiss' ball.