Chapter 7: Aloha to the Alola

The family watched from the window of the plane as the Alola Region came into view.

"So that's Alola" Jaydin said.

"Definitely lives up to its tropical reputation" Zoroark said.

"All the islands look different, yet still kinda the same" Duraludon said.

"I read in the magazine that there's four islands, three of which are fairly populated while the fourth one is still a little behind. There's also one man made island, which houses a company called the Aether Foundation" Greninja explained.

"Aether Foundation? I feel like I've heard of that company before" Togekiss said.

"We've seen them on tv from time to time. It's President is pretty well known in the media too" Audino said.

"Her name was Lusamine if I remember right" Jaydin said.

"Yeah, and her kids are Gladion and Lillie" Zoroark added.

"Lillie? She's friends with Ash right?" Jaydin said.

"I think so" Zoroark said.

"Guess we know who Jaydin's gonna seek out first" Marshadow joked.

"I think it's a given" Audino said.

"I hope we'll get to fight some powerful Pokemon" Duraludon said.

"I hope so too, it's been a while since we've all had a super tough battle" Greninja said.

"Considering you, Togekiss and Audino still held back when you faced Clemont" Zoroark said with a sly smirk.

The three Pokemon grunted with embarrassment. They hoped she didn't notice but unfortunately Zoroark is very observant.

The plane slowly started to descend into Hau'oli City Airport. Once the plane touched down, Jaydin recalled everyone except Zoroark. The two eventually left the gate and left the building. They took in the warm atmosphere.

"This place really is a warm region" Jaydin said.

"Yeah, maybe you should get some spare clothes in case it gets too hot for you" Zoroark advised.

"That's a good idea, we can stop by a shop later" Jaydin said.

They started to walk to nowhere in particular, just looking at different sites. Jaydin decided to find a Pokemon Center to gather more information about Alola.

As they walked, they spotted a few people off to the side. They had a bad feeling that something wasn't right. They looked at each other, nodding and ran towards the people.

"You lost, now give us all your pocket money kid" one teenage boy said.

"Or else your face will match your pummeled Pokémon's" the other teenage boy said.

"I-I don't have any money on me, so let me go" the kid pleaded.

One of the boys gripped the kid's collar.

"That's a lie! We know who you are! Now give us the money now!" He yelled.

The kid whimpered from being held up.

"Knock it off!" A voice yelled.

The two teenagers looked and saw Jaydin and Zoroark running up to them.

"Who the hell are you? Butt out of this punk!" One of them said.

"No way! I won't let you terrorize a defenseless kid like that! Now get lost before we make you!" Jaydin said with anger.