Chapter 18: family

Days have passed and my birthday is coming... I'm turning 18 now and I'm 20 in my current age Venice. The demon king will turned 19 at the end of holiday

I was planning to visit my mansion to celebrate but it's quiet dangerous that my mother know my birthday so there's possibilities that she will caught me there.

So my father and my siblings will teleport here, demon king will pick them up later to celebrate, it's not that grant but it's okay for me for not celebrating my birthday as I'm already use for that but then.

I was in my room wearing normal garments and reading books, today is the special day for sphere but I'm not quite excited for that.

Meanwhile*knock* *knock"

"SPHERE THEY ALREADY HERE!" ohh the demon is yelling

I opened the door then Selena hug me, father and brother didn't bug a smile expressionless face showing at me, still standing in the back of Selena with demon. I stared at them back with expressionless face I smiled at Selena then I pull off, I crossed my arms didn't dare to look at them, then they burst into tears and hugging me.

"Hey you're suffocating me"

"Let's go eat" Selena broke the hug

It was just a dinner in the demon castle because my family don't want a trouble so

"I'll prepare your room to stay so take your time to have fun together"

Selena bring's me a lot of book's and we went together in my room. I let them see my furnitures and I lack one so I ask father if he could work getting me mini library placing it to cover my bed and out space of small carpet and it will arrive soon.

They look okay seeing my window sit Selena plays with my cat and brother exploring my bath.

_________________________________________

DINNER TIME

We eat together in the dining area and father ask me

"How is your life here?"

"So your asking about my life, maybe you know that I'm in prison does I have fault? I'm like living in chaos paradise."

"HAHAHAHAHA your not" brother exclaimed

"How?"

"By the way guys you're leaving tomorrow?"

"Yes we quite have stuff to finish we will come back again at the end of the year"

"..."

"So how was my sister eating schedule"

"Ah, it's been hard to deal with her"

"I told you before that you could kill me if you're tired"

Author's note: hiyahh~ I know it's too short I've been suffering from my anxiety lately and cannot be able to continue, I can't sleep well recalling what had happened few days had passed in the pool hehehe I'll be back if I'm feeling better.

Take care~ ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙