Chapter 30: manor

"you can sleep now, or do you want me to accompany you here?"

"No need you can go now"

"Remember that there's some creep around even if you feel safe you need to be aware"

Jeez I'll go back now

I walk pass on him then take my robe and went in my room

Are you smirking?

"...."

"What?"

I can't really sleep for this though, been holding up about problems of my mother. How can I escape?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Sphere did you stay up all night again?were late"
KNOCK. KNOCK
KNOCK

"I...."

"I what? Hurry up the boys are done with their breakfast"

"I'll prepare your luggage, since your only the one who haven't breakfast yet"

"Ok"

...................

Arrived in the manor of outskirts place in neighboring kingdom, the manor has dusty vibes and it feels so old.

The adventure is quite refreshing and the scenery was giving me more vivid memories but is tiring though.

We fetch our luggage and prepare for a dinner then call it a day.

Starting the day with the rhythm of birds it's quiet new for me but at least new vibes,the boys has incoming plan to play but I didn't even in interest to interrupt them. Waiting them to tell me is more okay than I myself will find out what they planning for. Selena is not awake yet and I was considering she must be tired.

I explore the manor only my self but somehow I feel safe at ease. This manor is far from the household village and I think there must be wild plants here. I enter the living room but there's the sound of sizzling food in the kitchen. Scattered the smoke in the roof from the blaze chemine, it's suits the cold weather to warm up.

I went outside from curiosity the place is filled up with greenery leaves and trees isolating the manor with it, the woods is so peaceful in silence and I like to put campfire here.

Father is standing in near the bench
"Oh you're awake father?"

"Mmm why did you wake up so early"

"Because the place is new for me"

"Sphere were planning to visit to check the village here, could you behave your self and I don't like you in trouble Selena will be here." I know this would happen

"Okay, are you leaving with brother?"

"The three of us, will be back after the sunset"

"....." I already know what's that for, they're investigating the villagers in the countryside. I saw it, brother took the list and will find the person here in the village far from the capital.

Do they know? What if the demon will be in danger and it will intertwined on me? I'll be in danger too. Ah why I am thinking negative if that's for the best to end the curses.

Then if they arrest that witch, she will be able to escape? She's so powerful can even make spell that can persuade the guard to escape or exploded the prison?

Why I am overthinking about it.

"BREAKFAST IS READY"

I saw Selena wide awake in the living room how hilarious.