Chapter 37: drown

Demon pov

She's still not up? Or she just afraid they might force her to swim and have fun. Or she's been avoiding interaction because of possibilities she might get drown.

It can't avoid that since we're here she need to show her side that she's confident to enter water and didn't afraid to get drown.

It's already lunch was she afraid of......

"Knock knock"

"Sphere?"

Is she going to answer me right now and that I'm the one who called her?

"No one's here you can get out"

She suddenly open her door a little wide to see if their's people behind her door but she suddenly close it when she saw me.

"Are they calling me?"

"Yes to have your lunch"

"....." I know how you feel...

"It's okay, its okay are you afraid?"

"....."the

"It's just a lunch you can let them know if you don't want to swim"

"....." Still not answering

She open her door and walk slowly with hesitation on her eyes but I can't let her passed without lunch

"Hurry"

"I'm not that hungry"

"Your parent and siblings already waiting on you there" but they trust me, cause maybe they know i am also the one who can force you to the things you don't want but needed

"mmm" face frowning, why so cute

We walk downstairs but she's so listless, maybe let's say she's really scared.

"We're back"

"Heyy, sphere did you sleep well"

"Yes"

"We really can't wake you up except adam"

She's flustered

"Don't worry" I whisper on her ear and sit in my chair, while she sit next to Selena.

Sphere pov

I can't....... I'm into something that this day is really not for me, to be frank it's really a bad day, unlike before when I first spend together with them in the yacht they didn't even dare to spend in the water because of only focusing on main problem that happened on me, then since this is for vacation I'm really pretty sure we're going at the beach to have fun.

"Let's go in water after this? sphere?"

"Umm, yeah"

Did they notice me being cold? Adam's eyes is like cheering me up but... I'm really afraid of getting drown or just a little bit when water get in my head, im done

I need reasons

"Father I don't have swimwear, I didn't bring some"

"I don't have swimwear either"

"No problem they have swimwear that sale on this side"

Ahhh, I'm tired of thinking something else, maybe I'll just go with the flow.

I'm frustrated

After we finish our lunch, we proceed to look for swimwear for me and Selena, there is two piece but I choose the puffy skirt had a mesh puff in the hemline and tube, off shoulder with a mesh in hemline of the sleeve it has mix of light pink and white, while Selena choose similar on mine with mix of peach and white.