chapter 38: crisis

She still soobing, her mad red eyes with tears showing loudly, I whispered "don't worry this won't happen again, I'll always here for you" brushing her hair drenched

Even if I didn't mean those words I can't just sit behind and see her suffer. I know she really hate when water get high on her head, but....

"Cedric come here carry your sister in the inn, then Selena find something comfortable garments to warm her."

"Got it"

"H-how about me what can I do?" Duke added

"Just look for sphere and soothe her mood" I smiled warmly and leave the area.

I took a look lastly and leave the spot where Selena and sphere only in the room.

She's really developing trauma from what happened, she's been staring in the ceiling while tears can't stop flowing into her eyes.

Those ocean eyes became red I wanna save her, I pity her how she got this messy life sometimes, I feel sorry for her.

____________

"I'm okay father" sphere smile widely while her eyes wickedly puffed from crying.

"I wanna rest in my room"

"Okay, don't over stress your self, alright?"

"mmm thank you father"

I know she's still not feeling well, from my perspective I goes to her room using my teleportation cause I know what she'll gonna do. Then I saw her in her balcony staring down.

"What are you planning to do?" She look at me

"I'm.... Tired"

I stare on her teary eyes, and slowly hug her patting her back, I can't utter words for it's my first time seeing her being hard on her self.

"Stay close to me, don't do anything dangerous"

she started crying biting her lower lips, shivering, trying not to blink while her eyes starting to burn again she tried stoping her breath and whimpering trying to hold her tears.

"It's okay you can shout it out to me"

He grabbed my shirt with her tight fist and grasping violently screaming in my chest her hair became drenched again causing her heavy breath. Her face now a messed, I let her sit in the lounge she's still in my chest sniveling and I soothe her back.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

"Because I vent my self on you"

"It's not a problem the important thing is you feel better is my more concern" she looked at me, I started to tie her hair up, i can see now how her face redder and her swollen eyes starting to dry.

"Are you feeling better now?" She nodded

"Those are not my real family and doesn't know how my feelings went"

"But they love you"

"They just love the previous sphere and I am just roleplaying her, but even if I'm still hoping to get back in my world to rest, how I can?cause I'm supposedly die"

"....." You should treat this world as your own, your already here, and no one can get you back in time. "I am here who knows everything about you, you just need to be honest to me"

"mmm"

Sphere pov

I don't know how I feel , no one's treat me like this before, I feel warm I don't know how to describe, it's like I was sitting in the clouds a long time that I'm suffering but this how I feel like I'm relieved.

He is right, he is the only one who knows the actual Venice, but should I just pretend the entire life, or should I just accept my fate and life here.

I'm tired and all the need is just to accept and go on with life, I am given but i am human too who has emotions and feelings but I am not still yet comfortable with how they survive here with my mental health.

But he is similar to someone I knew in my world.

"You should sleep to ease your mind"

"I can't sleep, I feel like I'm still drowning that I could stop my breath"

"Then should I put a spell for a while to sleep"

".......im scared"

"I'm here, I'll let Selena watch you while you asleep"

I can't just follow his command, I can't trust Selena what if I close my eyes peacefully and when I lost my breath she can't notice it.

I hate it when I feel like I'm being vulnerable, even when how much I want to ask someone to accompany me because I can't trust someone I can't just literally said it. It's hard to play someone's roles when your not use or you can't do  any of their habits to follow on.

"mmm"

Demon pov

"I'll talk to your father I'll call Selena here" he's been curious the entire time why she didn't swim and she get drown but I can't tell her cause I already know she will overthink it.

I teleported in the balcony and walk on my way to Selena and tell her to watch sphere in her room. I went with the duke to the private place and let him start he's questions.

"I don't.... actually get it why sphere get drown and cannot be able to swim or float, is she? No or it's just an accident"

"She lost her skills to swim because of curse" for now I decided to cover her up, I can't tell the truth without her permission there is possibilities that the situation will get more worster, I  have plenty of time to teach her how to swim so she can prove that she can when the cursed will disappear.

"Oh, I see then it's better to let her stay in the ground for her own sake"

"Yes master your idea is better "

"Just drop the formalities we've known each other for a year now, just call me whatever you want."

"Got it"

"Then I'll dismiss"

I nodded and walk on my way back to the living room where Cedric zoned out, I sit next to him and poke he's check.

"What are you thinking?"

"No,, I just wonder why sphere drown this time"

"She loose her ability to swim because of the curse"

"Then how about did yo-

"I use spell"

"Okay"

"What should we? Shall we visit they're capital here?"

"That's sound good come on"

...................

"FATHER will heading out"

"Where are you going?"

"Visit somewhere else"

__________________________

We arrive in the capital 30 minutes in the ride Cedric visit the artifact and tools store while I visit library, and purchase some good genre for Sphere and Selena then we meet in the closet store, we shop there for a minutes for comfortable clothes then roam the entire place. The black robe we wear confuse people and head back into the inn we stayed for a summer out.

After we arrive sphere is already in the living room with Selena she just quiet the entire time, she recovered but I wonder what's on her mind. I am worrying this time because unlike before her mood change a bit after something happened in the beach.

The duke prepared for a snack and went in the living room with cookies in his hand,we went there with the things we bought.