Chapter 36: I hate water!

My last day will end here in this lounge. I will watch till sunrise will arose on the sky, it's currently 2 am in my pocket watch, I like how the blanket soothe me, watching the glowing insect's flying around, I'm starting not to regret the curse in fact I may encounter this place and the village to set me free, even if I don't like crowded but how the people treat me in their way in the village make me believe that somehow there some people in the earth was a person to make you feel your existence, even i didn't know this book has connection in real life.

Those who have privilege of being poor is kind enough to treat each of person they meet, not like who have their own land and bunch of gold you don't necessarily know what they really intention to you, like someone said in my world, poor people is not a threat in fact those who has in high level of living is the one who is the threat on one society.

Being kind is not doings of stupid, being smart is ego who can harm someone.

If I just had bought my computer and my phone in this world I really gonna enjoy doing something in front of this beautiful vibes of the balcony.

"Are you still up?"

"Ah, just enjoying the last view" demon? Maybe he took sip of he's tea

After that I fall asleep I wake up 5 am in the morning and I transfer to my room and sleep.

Brother knocked in my door to wake me up, at expected I woke up late,

"My lovely darling sister"

"Don't call me that I'm not kid anymore"

I dash and took my luggage to carriage, I just change my clothes didn't take any breakfast because I don't feel to.

"Hurry up"

"ALREADY THERE"

Three carriage just arrived one for me and Selena, one for the two boys and one for demon.

We start the journey to the next neighboring kingdom to visit the beach, mhm I think this is the day where I lost my happiness cuz you know I hate water that much, not that much and maybe this is the last chaos cause why not I'm gonna lose my life in the water.

I already took my last view in the balcony of manor and that's enough.

"What are you thinking for?"

"Nothing hehe I'm just tired, I'm gonna sleep if we arrived in the beach"

Ah! I'm frustrated getting back the day when I was in my world I was just wandering around the tight clouds, no one's bothering me, then I came up with the words in my head blaming the reaper who would put me in this world without yet my knowledge, is it not just unbearing to put my self here when I don't want this, but make me want to leave, is there a place I need to go back upon?

Ah. I really don't know how to swim even just a simple basic floating I can't do that! What I'm gonna do if they found out I'm not real sphere living in their side? I'm gonna die is there someone there for me to help me. I have fear when practicing swimming then what else?

3 hours had passed and we arrived to our destination, I've been tired the whole time I didn't sleep last night and I didn't even tried to close my eyes in the carriage.

"I'll rest you guys can go swim now"

There's a special room for duke's to warmly welcome us in their kingdom, I'm thankful for that.

"You'd don't want to look or paddle your feet in the water to test out?"

"Ah, no I'm really tired"