Chapter 33 The boys invistagate the village once again and we agreed to joined

The next day we wake up so early to prepare for this is the last day on the manor and for the village, we bring more food and I prepared my physical health for this because I thought this is tiresome, I never experienced this in my world before.

We ate our breakfast and leave the manor, I dressed white top and pants, long boots and black robe to cover the shape of my body, I dont want to wear dressed! I feel like I won't be comfortable at my journey so I wear tight top and tight black pants and I cover it with long robe, because I got no choice but to wear this kind of clothing, I use to wear oversizes on top and even pants.

Selena wear outfit similar on me her body is fit and she didn't even wear robe. The three boys has long robe same with me and I feel like I'm the one of them.

The leaves the three and the scenery is quite refreshing for my first time set foot in village I feel flustered because of thinking it may not safe for me? Even if before how I wanted to die because of this and now I enjoying it to spend with this people. I can't even loose sphere attitude how she treated this family to be spoiled girl but I'm enjoying it. I didn't feel guilty because I didn't steal her life and I got reincarnated here without knowledge of anything but to concise I can speak their language, but the worst things is my spirit is not use for swimming and that's suck.

"We arrive"

The people welcoming us is very convenient and the looks in their eyes is like seeing hope, they were kind as well I got nice treatment here with kids surrounding us, somehow they were so thin like me and tanned the difference is I'm little too pale.

"Hi what's your name?"

"I'm carrot"

"And you?"

"Beetroot"

"Are you two siblings?"

"Yes milady"

How interesting name

I give them some food while I'm too far for my family, I got stained in my white shirt, it won't bother me.

So I went on them to have more because my stack's is already worn out. I step in one of fables on my way on them, this is my end, and someone catch my waist the long sleeve of robe is in my waist?...... He catch me again.

"Be careful" he whisper in my ear and that sends me shiver

"Tskk what are you doing?"

"Your so clumsy, you should not be rush when you knew your path is dangerous" I'm confused again, why I'm feeling strange

"Milady are you okay?" The kids rush on me ....
"Ahh I'm okay just got little scared"

"Did you.....? Anxiety?"

I stare in his eyes "I'm fine, I'm fine"
And I laughed " give me some of your stacks"

"Just help me to distribute this all"

"Okay" I agree and I help this demon to distribute.

With just number of kids standing in front of us to wait for their turn, and one of the girl smiling on me

"Hi what's your name?"

"Bell"

"Wow you have a nice name"

"I have something to tell you"

"Ah what is that?"

"This is your lover? He is so handsome"

"Ah-ah no no no he just a friend"

"...."

That's so weird, he look at me confused but.... I should not be affected by this.

"Are you two couple? You are look good together!"
Why this kids are weird lately the demon just stare at then and I can't stop make disgust face, so I pretend to presentable in front of them.

We get back with my family after a long work. I'm so tired so I sit in the chair without bothering how I look when im tired my legs on the chair while the other one is spreading in other chair.

"Selena are you not bothered with how you are wearing that close today" my brother utter

"No? Why would I? I'm a girl after all"

"Didn't you have clothes or something?"

"No I have no choice, I wash your robe last time, so I have nothing to wear"

"Here" he put it in Selena back to cover her shape

Ahhhh how gentleman these boys, father is just smiling eating in the other side, we occupied the inn just us.

I eat my lunch and went back outside where brother is.

Father stand in front of the villagers followed by the two boys so I and Selena went there.

"So villagers this the last day for us, thank you for all the effort that you all had given for us, and participate to the few questions that we prepare, this is the best help for my daughter"

"We will departed later so we should have fun on this days"

The villagers cook the chicken that my brother bought and we have fun eating with them in the sunset, this might be the best day for me. After a long day I sit in the bench watching the sun's down, brother sit with me

"How do you feel"

"I feel alived"

He chuckled "he didn't experience being kind for too long"

I frown on him "though this is my first time in here, somehow I feel relieved helping them and also helping me, and I won't forget this memory"

"Won't you be thanking me?"

"Of course you are the best brother that I have" I glared but I can't help showing my happiness in my face so smiled stare in his eyes

"Sigh, you are already adult" he put my head in he's shoulder and scrub it. "I'm tired"

"We will be home later on, if father finish the last inch of time with the villagers"

"Mmm"I hummed for my respond and close my eyes, I love how the sky turn orange and I imagine it the moment I close me eyes in my brother shoulder....

I opened my eyes in the living room, Selena taking off her robe as well as the demon and my father so I ask

"We just arrived?"

"Yeah and you sleep soundly"

".?.. you didn't wake me up"

"We feel bad if we wake you up, you look so tired than us"

"Will rest tomorrow and leave the manor for the next day"

"The day last so quick"

Author's note:

Anyway I'm planning to make another book