Chapter 25: Selena visit

I opened my eyes and......... I'm in my room?

Demon walk in the garden finding sphere it's about time for her lunch....but he saw her laying in the grass eyes close, her hand spread wider and the cat sleeping near her.

"Did she sleep here?"

"A g a I n ?"

Demon pick the cat putting it in he's arms and went inside the castle then he came back again carrying sphere in he's arms and slowly walking through the castle till he reach sphere room,

"Is she not feeling well?"

He touch her forehead to feel if she was in fever but actually not, she just love spending outside.
He tucked sphere in the blanket then leave the room.

Did he carry me here?

Maybe he thought I'm dead
"HAHAHA" It's isn't funny at all

Okay time to eat! my stomach starting making weird noises.

I opened my door and no one else in the living room nor in the kitchen, I don't know why there's no maid to be seen in he's castle.

Let's dig in.

Fried eggs and bacon that has broccoli on top. It was just simple lunch but it made me full and belch.

Anyway what fun stuff to do this days was visit the garden again.

Yeah that's it.

I have nothing to do so I'm gonna take the weed from he's Flowers to maintain their healthy grow and crops.

"Did you eat you're lunch sphere?"

"You scared the crap out of me, what are you doing here?"

"Checking you"

"I already eat my lunch, then? Okay?"

"Okay"

"How did you know I'm here"

"Where else I can find you? Your not in your room either so ...."

"Then didn't you check the food you prepared for me?"

"No"

"I'm having quite peaceful time here, go back in your room."

"I want to spend time here either, I'm tired staying in my room the whole day" so he thought that as excuses but yeah I consider it was really tiring to spend the whole hour only keeping your self there.

"Yeah, I don't have rights to shooo you so..." I muttered

Demon pov

This is just only moment that she didn't step foot outside and stay in her room the whole year and I'm bored otherwise I want to overcome my sleepyhead to take care my flowers.

"Did you weed my plants?"

"Yeah, what's the matter?"

"How kind you are"

"Your not allowed to touch any of dirty things"

"None of your business it's my life, is it because I'm duke's daughter? and I'm noble? it's okay"

"Nothing to worry about?"

"I'm fine"

"Your so different from other ladies"

"HAHAHA because I'm bored"

I tilt my head then explore the whole garden in the backyard to find my other fruits are growing.