Chapter 29: I don't eat Intestine

"Are you done hanging out?"

"Ooowhh what are you doing here?"

"Got up for something"

"I'm actually about to going back since your here, you can hanging out, your turn, have a nice day bye"

"....w-whatt?.... What's with her?"

Im quite sleepy and I want to sleep in my room cuz I'm making sure myself to not wake up in my own room confusing myself while I remember back my time end up sleeping in the backyard then waking up in my room. Well that's impossible and practically I need to go back, I'm quiet hungry.

Skip for the berries now, my tummy bit hurting.

Oh and there's actually a food right here. That's good.

I grab some food it's like lunch now, going in my own room with calories I'm gonna consume all of it.

"Hi, you're here, how did you get inside? Oh never mind maybe someone put you inside"

Perhaps it's noon, and I'll think you've already eaten by fishes down there, you took so long, you're not even in the garden "

"Do you think small fishes can swallow me? Are you Stoopid?" What's wrong in he's head?

"You might not know"

"Okay I'm heading upstairs I'll sleep too"

"..... sike" a lot to enjoy my peace of mind

This days was a little bit different from before, why he was so chaotic? But I have nothing to do now but to sleep.

(Few days passed)

Ready for vacation we leave early from the castle and traveled into neighboring kingdom for a vacation. Father, brother, sister, and the demon is with us.

We ate some foods and stay in the hostelry of their capital, it was first time for me to explore the book um I mean this is not the book I think it's reality for me to bound here with luckiness, but there's a bit of bad things on it.

There's a bunch of different foods that I never tasted before, but somehow my stomach only consume small amounts of food so ......

"Do you wanna eat this sphere"

"I don't eat Intestine "

That was so weird, it's like in my world too but I never bother my self to eat those things.

"Sigh"

"I wanna eat their cake"

"Here have some"

That was so..... The best sweet ever, but by the way, I wanna have some books right here, who knows there are some other genres and refreshing stories awaits me here.

"HEY SPHERE THIS IS FIT IN YOUR CAT"

Oh no that must be cute. I didn't bring my cat because it just giving me more responsibility in the middle of journey. But somehow I have something for him cute ribbon that fit with clothes. Hey it must be awesome to just purchase it.

"I'll take that"

"YAY"

Selena is having fun over there with father when I am exploring the place on my own.

"Bro"

"Mmm"

"What are you two doing can I join with?"

"Umm were searching for something"

"Need my help"

"No no no no don't touch any of it and don't make noises"