Chapter 31: nothing

Dinner is ready

"Sphere come come"

"What?"

"We made this for yooo"

"What is that?"

"Look, it's vegetables full of nutrients, you should eat this"

"Did you not put meat here?"

"No you should finish those"

"Father"

"That's good I agree to Cedric"

"Don't tell me, you don't want it"

"I'll eat it"

"It's taste bitter but......."

"No complain"

"Did you all cook this"

"There's more"

"Let's call it a long day, were all exhausted so lets rest till tomorrow and will be back in the village the day after tomorrow."

"Sphere do you wanna join us?"

"Umm no, I refuse"

"How about you selena?"

"Can I?"

"It's all up to you"

"But... Umm I think it's kinda...little bit dangerous?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Following the day in the field of flowers and trees, mountainous area were I've been standing in the dominant high ground had been in the spark of sunlight across the sky. It's a bit sliding the grass are wet because of morning fogs and too far from the water. I can't help to stare all the way down, who cares it's just too easy to end your life here after all there's a mysterious fruit up in this tree catches my attention. I don't know how to climb but let's try.

I was to take one step when there's hand in my waist grabbing me from the tree the warm breeze of breath in my neck mumbling something. He's hair touching my earlobe.

"Are you trying to harm your life?"

"Put me down" I shake my feet and he let me down but....

"I...I was just trying to pick that fruit over there"

"What If you fall down?"

"Are you worrying if I die?"

"......"

How cold tskkk "I thought you'd be in duty to invistagate the village?"

"We're resting today"

"Oh I see, I didn't remember father does"

I went on my way without saying something, it's startles me the way he grab me from....

I can't recognize how I feel.

Nevermind my stomach is boiling I need to eat something.

I want something sweet

"Brother are you in the kitchen"

"Mmm why?"

"Ohh... I want something sweet breakfast"

"No sweet"

I grab some water and drink it, but I feel like wanna roll in my bed and read some books it's been a while since I didn't touch any of them.

"Okay I'll hangout in my room call me if you need something"

It's starting to be a listless day when I'm about to fall in the high ground edge from the field of manor.

But here I am again and again nothing to reach on life just spending soft day in bed, even if my brother was busy to solve the curses but still I have nothing to contribute since they've been put my priority first wouldn't allow me to join them.