Chapter 19: visit the capital

Week's had passed and it's the day to celebrate the Christmas in the entire kingdom of Armenia. All the nobles have tea party that held in the castle of emperor and that is the day that my siblings need to attend, all the nobles that invited in the tea party are those who cannot neglect the invitation or will be punish if they gone to it.

So this is the day that demon promise me that we will visit the capital in the time of the tea party because surely my mother and her daughter will be there in the event.

"SPHERE! Are you ready?"

"Wait"

I opened the door as soon I finish preparing for our arrival.

"Wear this"

I wear black hood that he lend me and prepare transportation, I bring the orb with me Incase of sudden attack I can teleport,

I'm little bit sad because I can't spend the rest of the day in my family, my life is like a hell prison in the midst of darkness that suffocating me. I no longer feel at ease in this situation like I wanna die but I can't, I have this heavy feeling since I was in the demon castle.

I remembered the time when I was in my mother and father back in my previous life, I always this sad isolating my self in my room but once there is special day I laughed to see my family is arriving home to spend the rest of the day with them, I feel like my piece is complete but when I reincarnated into this world in the first attempt I thought it was peaceful but it was all chaos.

"Are you okay?"

I stare at him with blank face

"Ah- I lost in my thoughts again" I slap my forehead and continue walking

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I didn't want to answer that so I head in the dark alley without words, I need to recover my thoughts to spend alone for a moment

I've been this drained lately.

Dark figured appeared out of knowhere and who knows if their bad or not, I decided to go back in the demon but it's like still following me through

I just ignored it maybe it was coincidence to meet those suspicious guys following me on.

"Come on, I wanna eat something, I'm starving"

"Do you want soup"

"Ah, cookies will do or some other sweets"

"No, sweet's nor cookies"

"Aishh"

"You should eat something more in calories"

"Fine fine"

"Stop complaining now, it's embarrassing tsk"

"Is it you who only want to eat sweets"

I rolled my eyes and we start heading in the restaurant that we usually spend the breakfast when I was in the dukedom.

"I wanna visit the library and master shop as soon we finish gurgling here, okay?"

__________________________________

I pick some genres of books in the library and we went where the artifact sell, I'm not planning to purchase some it's kinda useless though thinking where I can use those,

"Hi master!"

"Oh! hi you two? You startle me"

"HAHAHAHA"

"Do you want something to eat?"

"No thanks, I'm already full, try to ask the tyrant here, I'm okay with the tea"

I tilt my head saying nothing before that

"Ah no I'm full, just here to visit you"

He cross his legs sitting beside the window while I'm sipping my tea in the counter area

"Hmm so arghmmmm eherm--

"WHAT!? spit the word"

"Are you- are you guys in lovey dovey?"

"Fwehhhhh" I spit out the tea in front of the counter, the demon tilting he's head

"Of COURSE NO! he was my warden I'm he's prisoner, in the other hand I'm living in hell he is demon which he's bad"

"Are you holding any grudge? Why are you shouting"

"My head is boiling" massaging my temple

"Chill"

I got snapped by this strange feeling a bit I feel like my emotion were back again, I keep stop talking.

"You're okay? Why you became wimp all of sudden like earlier?"

"mmm I don't know"

"Your cold"

"I feel unwell, I'm catching a cold"

"Should I buy you something to warm you up? Your faced turn so pale, you feeling dizzy?"

"A bit"

"Stay still, I'll comeback"

"Just hurry up"

"Okay, okay"

I'm so weak I sit beside the window hoping this cold will last soon, but I want to sit in the dark of my room coping this in solitude.

I walk little wimpy, I can't distract my self because I surrounded with problems.

The bursting sound open the window and the red dress woman appear in the middle of her convoy.

She seems familiar but she look like my mother, my gazed turn black, I can't hold it anymore, the demon is not back should I teleport?

"CATCH HER!"

I slowly use my technique and grab my orb, I can't focus imagining the demon castle but still doesn't work because of my weak energy.

"Finally caught you, you brat"

Two guards holding both of my wrist and my head lowering facing the ground I can't hold it anymore, If I passed out here I can't get out in her presence, I already know she will absorb my mage magic.

I keep imagining the spot of my room and the orb in my right hand shines lighter

"Your late my child"

"You'r late too mom" I smirk and disappear, my wrist hurt because of tight fist of those two toy

I fall in my bed without strength anymore, I can't help worrying on something

My eyes burst into tears

If only music exist in this world.
I sing in my head hearing the melody in my ear, I close my eyes imagining my self laying in the water, leaves in the floor trees isolating me and red leaves falling down in me, the water flew heavier and heavier that suffocates me my body drown and the leaves that hanging in the sulking ground sinking as I feel my body drown in deep, my door knocks so loud but I can't help my self to stand up ,my tears falling and someone grab my hand.

"Are you that sad" I'm sobbing from tears and it falls heavier

He wipe my tears and pulling me up to rest in he's shoulders. I sob in he's shoulders while he's soothing my tears he wipe the tears in my eyes and hugged me back

"Don't leave me again please"

"Please I'm begging you"

Author's note:

I'm happy meeting my cousins

sorry, sorry I already arrive two days ago in my destination, and I'm still exhausted, usually when I'm drained I recovered within 2 days of rest keeping my self in my room and since I'm here with my cousins I can help but deal with crowds I want solitude for a while.... But today it's special day so I I'll keep my best writing one ehe~

Merry Christmas everyone!