Chapter 32: finish the investigation

"I heard were having vacation at the beach when we're finish sorting things to be finish at the village"

"Really"

"Certainly "

"Why beach? I don't know how to swim"

"I thought sphere know how to swim"
I glared

"Okay okay I didn't know someone I reincarnated here didn't know how to swim at such an age like that"

"Are you being outrageous?"

"Well I know I know about your pass, most likely you stayed in your room in a week am I right?"

"You are even in a nerve to stalk me"

"Enough"

"Your such a pain in my neck"

"Finish your food"

"...."

Loud footstep heard in the room "did sphere finish her lunch?"

"Ah, she's eating"

"Good"

I finish the soup and vegetable drink, it taste awful but I can't just get rid of this while this two is watching me.

"That's you punishment for skipping the time for your lunch"

They don't really have conscience

While the two unbearable, I can't just sleep and sit in the living room so I planned to annoy Selena since we didn't have interaction that much here.

"Where are you going?"

"Annoy Selena I'm bored"

"Wait we're not finished irritating you yet"

They bored and had a mood to annoy me? I rolled my eyes and walk passed on them.

"We're going to roam the woods wanna joined?"

I tilted my head to hear that so take I my step back and ask "really"

"Yeah"

"Then let me call Selena"

I'm not that fan of beaches but when it comes exploring mountains and woods I'll come and put my interest for that. It's more much in fun than soaking my feet in the water thinking it's so deep can really freak me out in an anxious of danger. I don't know why but I'm scared of deep water.

"Did you notify father about this bro?"

"Of course, I wouldn't invite you if he doesn't"

"Okay let's go"

We arrive in the woods, the whole area is mesmerizing and the bright light of the sun escaping in the loaded leaves of trees and the birds chirping everywhere, we search for the fruits and we found different berries in the bushes every sided of the path the greenery.

"Hey everybody I bought digital camera, stand here in the middle of bushes will take memories"

"I won't be excluded, I'm ugly I'm afraid you'd use my photo to ward evil spirits"

"Tskkk, stand here he won't do it" he grabbed my wrist, wwait how dare this guy touch me without my permission,..... And he stand beside me?

"Be pretty"

"Okay"

"Demon, umm I mean ssir, you can stand in the middle of girls then put your hand on their shoulder, so you'd look close, it looks like your not close at all."

I glare on him and continue to act natural in front of the camera.

"Okay, all done"

"We didn't even bring food here?"

"It's okay, there are some fruits in the woods anyway"

"It's not appropriate to eat sugar when you're stomach is empty, probably we should eat calories first after meal or breakfast, we don't have carbon to cloth in anyway"

"Then?"

"Let's be quick here and go back in the manor"

"You are so terror"

After minutes had passed our time is only limited because if father know that we're not back after an hour he will be worried and search on us, and that not only resolved but to create trouble so we get back early.

"Boys here is your lunch I prepared it while you all gone"

"Have you seen my robe demon? I put it here a while a go"

"Ah I saw Selena picking it up"

"Hey did you pick my robe?"

"Mmm I wash it why?"

"I just use one time why did you?......ah fine"

"You all growing up"

The next day the boys leave the manor early in the morning and I planned to joined them tomorrow for a last visit and my brother bought some grocery for them so I'll help for the distribution for the village.

Im alone with Selena again and we thought for a tea to spend outside so she prepared the tea while I'm fixing the carpet outside and we bought the things outside basket of cookie and drink.

"You literally allow me to eat sugar this time huh"

"Eat all you want the demon is not here anyway hehehe, you know what? you two suitable together"

"Stop the crap"

"Just three days left will leave this manor..... And have vacation"

"Are you not surprised?"

"I already heard it from the demon"

"Then? Your not excited"

"I don't......(Like beaches)" If I will tell her I can't swim... I'll be in danger she will be confused I lost the ability to swim.

"???"

"Im not interested to go to the beach I want to camp in the woods"

"Why? It's fun after all"

"Still im already enough to have fun with beaches Im afraid they are wild sharks roaming around the beach then eat me wild"

"That's impossible, where did you get that information? Stop reading those books make you scared to swim"

I.... Don't really wanna go in the beach unless there was a yatch for me to have fun inside, I won't really gonna touch salty water for my own sake.

"Then what if sister, you recommend this after we having fun in the beach will have adventure in the mountains?"

"That's sound interesting I will ask father for that"

"Demon and brother has barrier to protect us for wild animal and if we've attach by wild animals then you can heal us with your light magic"

"Then I think I'll start to consume more calories from now on, healing consume my energy a lot"

"I agree, I agree"

Lazy Author's note:
It's been a long time~~ I'm so busy at school even if how much I wanted to write I can't because of unfinished school works, there are times I'm zoning out so I use to unheard the teacher lessons and start pondering about the next chapter so, stay close (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)

I also feel guilty because of my laziness to have fun outside I use to rotted at my bed at weekend and my classmates having fun in interesting places and somehow I dont want to joined them cause I feel like I'm misfit (⁠• •⁠)

But it's okay I have novels anyway so it must be fun to stay at home. You agree? You must agree for me because that's the best time of my life to stay at home without doing something. It's just a luck for my neighbors to see me outside.