Chapter 1: Assault on Peach's Castle

- Princess Peach's Castle -
Mushroom Kingdom

Right in front of the entrance to Princess Peach's castle, appeared a green pipe

Right in front of the entrance to Princess Peach's castle, appeared a green pipe. Out jumped Mario and Luigi.

"Nice of the princess to invite us over for cake, aye Luigi?""I hope she made a good cake and not an absolute dog water cake

"I hope she made a good cake and not an absolute dog water cake. Just completely mucked it over."
"If she did that, the note would have told us not to come to the castle."
The two brothers laughed at their joke.
The two brothers entered the castle and right there standing in the middle of the area was Princess Peach.
"Hello boys." Peach greeted them kindly.
"Hello princess." The two plumbers replied simultaneously.
"Hehehe, jinx." Peach cutely laughed.

- Unknown location -

In a dark room lit by only the several computer monitors, a mysterious, shadowy man sat in a throne-like chair

In a dark room lit by only the several computer monitors, a mysterious, shadowy man sat in a throne-like chair. On the several monitors, he can see dozens of different locations. On one monitor, he sees Mario, Luigi and Peach all enjoying some tea and cake together.
"Bring me Bowser." the man ordered.

- Princess Peach's Castle -
Mushroom Kingdom

Mario, Luigi and Peach were sitting outside having a nice picnic, complete with nice hot tea and some cake. Not a care in the world.
But this picnic didn't last long. In a matter of moments, a shadow suddenly casted itself onto the castle grounds. The two plumbers and the princess looked up and saw an airship. It was Bowser.
"Not this again." Mario sighed.
The three stood up.
"What do you want Bowser?!" Peach shouted.
Bowser laughed evilly. "You already know the answer, princess!"
"How many times do you have to kidnap me to know that I will not marry you?!"
"Oh, you're not the only one I plan to capture this time!"
"What is he talking about?" Luigi questioned.
"Say hello to new enemies. CuBots, come!"
"Roger!" The robots responded in unison.
About a dozen black robotic creatures began hopping out of the airship and onto the castle grounds.
"What are these things?" Mario questioned.
"Bowser referred to them as CuBots, so I assume that's what they're called." Peach replied.
A Blaster CuBot pulled out its blaster and fired a shot straight towards Mario.
Mario quickly pulled out his yellow cape and deflected the laser, firing it back at the CuBot. Knocking its head clean off. Rendering it immobilized.
"Attack!" Shouted Bowser.
Mario, Luigi and Peach prepared their battle stance.
"Here we go!" Mario ran over, jumped and swung his fist forward. Hitting a Sith CuBot's head, temporarily stunning it. Mario then fired a fireball which hit a Blaster CuBot, slightly damaging its armor. A Ninja CuBot appeared right behind Mario, ready to strike. But Mario sensed its presence and dodged just in time. The same Ninja CuBot and a Sith CuBots raised both their blades at the same time, but Mario jumped at the right time. A Blaster CuBot then began firing shots at Mario. Mario once again pulled out his cap and deflected it. Only this time, the laser missed the CuBot. Mario then ran over and performed a sliding kick. Knocking the Ninja Cubot down. He then proceeded to perform a ground pound on the CuBot. Immobilizing it. Mario immediately hopped off the Ninja CuBot and landed on the head of the Blaster CuBot. The pressure of Mario's foot on its head weighed it down. The CuBot was knocked down with Mario stomping on its head. Crushing it. A Sith CuBot began to swing it's beam sword at Mario. Mario desperately dodged as many swings as he could. Mario had to catch his breath. The CuBot then raised its beam sword, ready to land the final blow. But Mario caught his breath and perfumed an uppercut on the CuBot. The CuBot fell backwards and Mario kicked its head in.
A Blaster CuBot fired a shot at Peach, but she jumped. Lifting her arms up and kicking the CuBot in the face. Stunning the CuBot, almost losing its balance. Peach then lunged forward, delivering a bash with her rear. Knocking the CuBot down completely. A Ninja CuBot appeared right in front of Peach. Peach pulled out her parasol. The two engaged in a duel. Sword Vs. Umbrella. The CuBot was able to deliver a couple cuts to the parasol, some deep, some just scratches. Peach then used her free hand to slap the CuBot in the face. While it didn't damage it at all, the force of the slap did force the head to turn. Peach swung her leg and tripped the CuBot. The CuBot fell foreword. Peach then hopped rear first onto the cubot, landing on its back. The CuBot was down.
Luigi came to face to face with a Sith CuBot. He began to fire fireballs at it, but the cubot deflected them with its beam sword. Luigi then charged at the CuBot, prepared for it to strike at him. The CuBot did so as Luigi predicted. This was Luigi's plan. Luigi suddenly jumped, lifting his fist and striking the CuBot. Striking its head. The force of his fist hit the CuBot's head hard enough for it to fall over. Suddenly a laser blast came firing at Luigi. Barely missing him. Luigi fired a fireball at a Blaster CuBot. The fireball hit and damages the cubot's armor. Luigi then ran forward and chopped at the CuBot with his hand. Losing its balance, the CuBot fell backwards. Luigi then performed a ground pound on the CuBot. Immobilizing it.
The three had finished off the swarm of cubots.
"Is that all you got?!" Peach shouted.
"That was just a warm up!" Bowser replied.
Suddenly, Mario heard a crash behind him. He looked to see the source of it, only to see Petey Piranha looking down at him. In each of his hands, he held a cage. One cage had Luigi inside, the other had Peach.