Chapter 4: Beginning of the New World

- Team Galactic HQ -
Veilstone City, Sinnoh

At the top floor of the Team Galactic HQ, dozens of grunts stood in the audience. Waiting for their leader's latest announcement.
But unbeknownst to the grunts, a red cybernetic man has been working with an ace detective to keep track of them and their plans.
"This gathering of Team Galactic... What is the meaning of it?" Looker questioned.
Soon enough, Team Galactic's leader appeared on stage.

"Fellow members of Team Galactic! Hear me! My name, as I appear to you today, is Cyrus

"Fellow members of Team Galactic! Hear me! My name, as I appear to you today, is Cyrus. This world of ours is a crude one. In a word, it is incomplete. It has been, and always will be, a struggle to survive in this world. We humans and Pokémon are likewise incomplete. Because we are all so lacking, we fight, we maim... It is ugly. I hate the incompleteness. That we are all incomplete, I hate it with my entire body and being. The world should be complete. The world must change. Then, who will change it? Me, Cyrus. And Team Galactic. Yes, all of you. Together we pored over myths and exposed their secrets. Together we captured legendary Pokémon. And now, Team Galactic has obtained the energy to change the world! The power of dreams is within our grasp! Understand it, fellow members! My long-held dreamworld is on the verge of becoming reality. All those headed to Mt. Coronet, and those who remain here... Though our missions may differ, our hearts beat as one. Let there be glory for Team Galactic! But before we head to Spear Pillar, I will announce our takeover to the entirety of the Sinnoh region."
Cyrus then left the stage.
"...Whew. So, that was Cyrus, the boss of Team Galactic. Quite the performance, no? Mesmerizing for one of only 27 years old. ...But to make a world for Team Galactic and none other? It is preposterous. So much so that it makes my head spin. A new world? What is that? And what is this incomplete world?" Looker questioned.
"And how is Cyrus going to announce to the entirety of the Sinnoh region?" Zero questioned. "Only one way to find out. I will follow him."
"Very well. To investigate such matters is the job of the International Police. Of which I am a member in good stead. And it is my job, therefore. We shall part ways here. Take extra care, my friend!" Looker responded.

- Outside Team Galactic HQ -
Veilstone City, Sinnoh

Zero teleported right outside of Team Galactic HQ. Hiding on the side of the building, waiting for Cyrus to exit it.
Soon enough, Cyrus exited the building and began walking down the street, with Zero sneaking behind him.

- Pokémon Stadium -

A Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu were battling in a stadium

A Pikachu, Jigglypuff and Pichu were battling in a stadium. The three Pokémon were being televised live.
In the middle of the program, Cyrus had entered the stadium unexpectedly.
"What's this? Someone has tress passed onto the stadium!" The commentator commented
But before security could get him, Cyrus pulled out a Poké Ball and sent out Rayquaza.
"What?! A legendary Pokémon?!" The commentator questioned. The audience and the commentator had gasped and everything went silent.
The Rayquaza roared, which scared the Pikachu.
"Residents of Sinnoh! My name is Cyrus! I am the leader of Team Galactic! Your time is about to come to an end, as I will create a new world devoid of emotion, heart and spirit! Those three things are imperfect and are the source of all strife in the world! The elimination of them will be the end of all fighting in this world!" Cyrus announced to the entire stadium.
"Not if I have anything to say about!" A voice shouted from above the stadium. Zero had dropped in to the stadium.

"A machine..." Cyrus commented. "A machine has sided with the humans and Pokémon."
"What of it?!" Zero asked.
"I preferred the company of machines when I was a child. They had no useless emotions like humans and Pokémon do." Cyrus replied.
"I may be an android, but even I have feelings! I am working with the International Police to have you arrested, Cyrus!" Zero talked back.
"Do what you will." Cyrus sighed. "Rayquaza!" Cyrus commanded.
Rayquaza roared before firing an electrical ball at the three Pokémon. The three all dodged in time. Rayquaza flew over and grabbed the Pikachu and Pichu.
In an effort to save them, Jigglypuff curled into a ball and used Rollout which hurt Rayquaza enough for it to drop Pikachu and Pichu. Rayquaza fired another electrical ball, but Zero jumped in and spun his Z-saber around, creating a Shield Boomerang. Countering the electrical ball and firing it back at Rayquaza who had no way of countering it. Rayquaza was briefly knocked down.
Pikachu and Pichu used their electricity to initiate a powerful Thunder which struck Rayquaza. Electrocuting it.
Rayquaza was enraged and proceeded to get back up. Roaring at the group once again. Rayquaza swept it's tail, using Iron Tail. The attack just barely missed Jigglypuff. If it didn't, Jigglypuff would have been a goner for the rest of this fight.
Zero pulled out his Buster Shot and began firing multiple energy shots at once. Hitting, but not stunning, Rayquaza.
Seeing Rayquaza distracted, Jigglypuff once again used Rollout on Rayquaza.
Rayquaza had fainted and returned to it's Poké Ball.
"You may have won this battle. But that hasn't hindered my plans one bit." Cyrus sighed.
Cyrus then fled the stadium. With Zero and the three Pokémon following him. Heading for Spear Pillar.