Chapter 29: Porky's Tower

- New Pork City -

The Falcon Flyer was pursuing Porky. Once the chase had reached the Empire Pork Building, Porky suddenly began flying up to the top of the tower.
Captain Falcon continued to follow Porky but Ryu intervened.
"No. That is a tall building and could be heavily guarded. We'll get shot down." Ryu chimed in.
Captain Falcon agreed and began landing the Falcon Flyer.
After the ship landed, the team all hopped out. Right in front of then was the the entrance to Empire Pork Building.

 Right in front of then was the the entrance to Empire Pork Building

Suddenly the team was attacked by a Devil Car and a Devil Bat.

The Devil Car began ramming into the team. While Ness jumped out of the way, Pac-Man was hit and NES Mario had a clever idea. He purposefully fell backwards. Because he is a 2D sprite, he was flat on the ground and the Devil Car had drove over him and NES Mario was not impacted.
The Devil Car then released donut-shaped gas fumes.
Ness quickly covered his mouth and nose, as the gas could trigger his asthma.
Ryu ran over and Tatsumaki Senpukyaku'd the Devil Car before performing a Shoryuken. Damaging the Devil Car's front engine.
Captain Falcon then Falcon Punched the Devil Car before jab punching it and beating it to a pulp. He then picked up the damaged Devil Car and threw it down the street.
The Devil Bat began chasing Pac-Man.
Ness tried to use PK Fire on the Devil Bat, but it was too quick and dodged.
Captain Falcon and Ryu tried uppercutting the Devil Bat but to no success.
NES Mario summoned a Medium Space Invader and it began firing a few shots at the Devil Bat.
With the Devil Bat distracted, Mr. Game & Watch pulled out his trampoline and hopped off of it into the air, way above the Devil Bat. Mr. Game & Watch then pulled out his Keyblade.

He struck the Devil Bat with the oversized key and knocked it down

With the Devil Bat on the ground, Pac-Man pulled out a fire hydrant and the water released from it swam the Devil Bat away from the building and down the street.
With the two monsters out of the way, Ness and his team walked up to the entrance of the Empire Pork Building. Ready to storm it.

- Empire Porky BuildingNew Pork City

New Pork City

Captain Falcon and Ryu bust the glass doors down and the team enters the building. They walk into the nearest elevator and set for the 100th floor. Occasionally the elevator would stop and a swarm of CuBots would attack.

After taking on an onslaught of Pigmask CuBots and TT-13s, the team had made it to the 100th floor.
There in front of them stood the Pig King himself, Porky Minch.
"So you came Ness. I welcome you once again, you weak hangers-on! Spankety, spankety, spankety! Ahahahahaha!" Porky greeted. "Come and get me, loser! Spankety, spankety, spankety!"
Porky then hopped backwards into his bed-mecha.

 "Come and get me, loser! Spankety, spankety, spankety!"Porky then hopped backwards into his bed-mecha

The fighters all took a fighting stance and Porky began charging to them like a crab.
Ness used PK Thunder and Ryu performed a Hadoken.
Porky then summoned a horde of Mecha-Porkys to which Ness hit one with a bat, Captain Falcon picked one up and threw it, Mr. Game & Watch lit one on fire with a match, NES Mario summoned NES Bowser who flame breathed one, Ryu kicked one, and Pac-Man turned into his retro form and lunged at one.
Porky created a ball of energy and shot a laser out of it. Aiming for the team.
While Ness and Captain Falcon were quick to dodge, Mr. Game & Watch and Ryu were struck with the laser.
Ness used PK Fire on Porky, Captain Falcon Falcon Kicked Porky, NES Mario kicked a Koopa shell at Porky, and Pac-Man threw a fire hydrant at Porky.
Porky then leaped into the air and came crashing down.
Ness wasn't quick enough and was hit.
Ryu performed a Shoryuken to get Porky off of Ness.
Captain Falcon then ran over and Falcon Punched Porky. Shattering the glass of the cockpit. He then picked up Porky and threw him out of his mecha.
"Your terror has been brought to an end." Ryu intimidated Porky with.
"I always have the last laugh! Spankety, spankety, spankety!" Porky laugh.
"What are you talking about?" Captain Falcon questioned.
Porky activated the trap and an elevator on the floor dropped the team down a pitfall.
"Nighty night!" Porky taunted.

- Unknown location-

The team had fallen down the pitfall and into a mini-cavern.
Ness knew something needed to be down and began going forward, with the rest of the team following him.