karma is the guy on the screen

Charlotte was having one of those days where everything she did pissed her parents off. She could breathe and they would go on a tangent about how irresponsible she had been the past week. Charlotte was tired of this weekly routine, she just wanted to rest and it had been a long day filled with lectures and arguments and the last thing charlotte wanted to do was go downstairs and face her parents. She decided to scroll on social media to avoid facing her reality and came across grayson's post and rolled her eyes. She noticied that the caption was from the same song, she knew grayson was doing this to tease the public and piss her off, god she hated his guts so much. The entire country thought he was the epitome of sunshine and was a sweetheart when he was really the opposite. They were at the same party together, yet he never spoke a word to her? Did he think he was a smartass? Him not talking to her was normal but posting everyone in the friendgroup but her, surely ticked her off. The comments themselves thought the pair had beef-which isnt entirely wrong, but if the public gets to know there's no end to what they might say.She rolled her eyes and continued scrolling, when all of a sudden a text from her best friend pops up. 

rockstar - charlotte 

pan lover- luna 

pan lover 

CHARLOTTE CALISTA 

FUCK

rockstar

WHAT???

pan lover 

CHECK INSTAGRAM RIGHT NOW. 

thepalacescoop

palacescoop : 🚨🚨BURNING HOT GOSS🚨🚨In a recent video leaked by a partygoer, prince grayson ambrose is seen lipsyncing to kanye west's "Famous" and singing the lyrics "i made that bitch famous" while pointing to a picture of princess charlotte o...

palacescoop : 🚨🚨BURNING HOT GOSS🚨🚨In a recent video leaked by a partygoer, prince grayson ambrose is seen lipsyncing to kanye west's "Famous" and singing the lyrics "i made that bitch famous" while pointing to a picture of princess charlotte on his phone. The video further confirms our suspicions that princess charlotte and prince grayson have beef between them which is the reason they refuse to interact! This doesnt look too good for the palace....

user : as a swiftie im so bloody disappointed

user : hes so real for this lmao 

islambrose : Whatever happened to privacy? 

user : KARMA IS THE GUY ON THE SCREEN COMING STRAIGHT HOME TO ME. KARMAS GONNA GET HIS ASS

user : still love him idgaf