traitor.

TW: ALCOHOL. 

4 new messages from islamabrose 

*islambrose sent a story by marvinjames*

LOOK OH MY GOSHHH 

THIS IS THE GIRL HEAVEN IS U IS ABOUT SHES SO PRETTY 

IM SO HAPPY AAAWEE NEW ALBUM GONNA BE A BANGER 

THIS IS HIS BROTHER LMAO IM A BIT OF A STALKER 

1 message from lunaevelyn 

*lunaevelyn sent a story by marvinjames*

Oh baby. im so sorry. call me whenever u see this please.

marvinjames

"to everyone wondering who heaven is u is about, its about @meilahedwards!!!it was such an honor to work with 2 people so insanely in love, im so grateful to have been a part of a love so true and deep💘go stream heaven is u rn"

Im so grateful to be a part of a love so true and deep. 

Those words haunted her every waking minute of the day. Those words were ringing in charlotte's brain the entire day, she could barely breathe everytime she thought about evan and his false promises. He was in a relationship this entire time. It was a heartbreak beyond fixing, nothing else could fix the hurt except a bottle of vodka. This was the kind of hurt that couldnt be fixed. They were supposed to run away. Nothing else could fix a problem quite like a bottle of vodka could. 

(☆▽☆)(☆▽☆):)

After the day grayson had had with endless responsibilites, he just needed a break. He went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of vodka, only to find a bottle of vodka missing, He figured that his dad had taken a bottle to his chamber again and went to check on him. He was sick and tired of cleaning up everyone's messes. He needed a break. The kind of break only a bottle of vodka could fix.

Grayson went to the roof to enjoy his bottle of vodka or jump off the roof- he didnt know yet what he would do, he would definetly know after the first sip. He arrived at the roof and was shocked to find it already occupied. He noticied a small brunette sitting there, bawling her eyes out and staring at her phone whilst muttering something to herself. He stood there trying to process the sight, when the girl turned and was equally horrified when she met his eyes. His heart dropped to his feet when he realised who the girl was- princess charlotte bawling her eyes out and taking swigs of vodka like it was water.