awkward

royal pain in the ass- princess charlotte 

royal dickhead- prince grayson

royal dickhead

"affirmative" God damn princess, you didnt even try to look excited.

royal pain in the ass 

Im a princess, not an actress

royal dickhead 

Being royalty involves acting. Dont you know better?

royal pain in the ass 

I could care less. 

What the fuck do you want?

royal dickhead

jeez whats with the attitude 

royal pain in the ass 

Im trying to pack to go to your bloody vacation home.

royal dickhead 

ah i see, well ill leave to you it calista

By the way, dont forget to bring your ballgown for the annual summer ball.

royal pain in the ass

fine. 

royal dickhead 

goodbye princess, see you soon. 

Grayson took a headache tablet as he tossed isla's suitcase inside the trunk. He was trying incredibly hard to keep his composure, but he was slowly losing it. The thought of her being in the same vicinity as him and his family pissed her off. Truth be told he was jealous of her. He was jealous of the way she could walk into a room unnoticied, she was a free spirit she did whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. She didnt have to put up an act everytime a camera was placed on her. He hated how happy she looked sometimes, like there was no urge to run away. He was snapped back into reality when isla chucked another bag at him. 

"izzie seriously, another bag? We arent moving permanently you know?"

"Dimwit these arent my bags, theyre princess charlotte's"

"Charlotte??? why is she coming with us??"

"i had the exact same question" a voice that belonged to charlotte spoke. 

"I dont want to be here either you know your highness, but dana said the paparazzi need to catch us going to the vacation home. "

"fine. Whatever" grayson said, gritting his teeth. Isla was convinced that his jaw would fall off with the way he was clenching it. 

The trio got into the car,grayson and isla sat in front while charlotte opted for the backseat. The car ride was pretty awkward and both grayson and charlotte thanked the gods for isla. She was the one carrying all the conversations and filling in the gaps of silence because the duo refused to start a conversation with the other one. 

 arlobenjamin's story

"my two favourite girls" @lunaevelyn

lunaevelyn's story 

"2 cuties in 1 screen

"2 cuties in 1 screen" 

Isla showed the arlo and isla's stories to both grayson and charlotte, exclaiming how adorable the couple was. 

"Theyre just so incredibly cute, i never thought id see arlo out of everyone down this bad for someone"isla exclaimed 

"I know, like this is the same arlo that used to say he was too cool for love. Im incredibly happy for both him and luna" grayson replied. 

"Luna's never been this happy in a relationship, im just glad that these two dont have to hide it from us or the world anymore" charlotte chirped in 

"do you remember when those two would be on literal dates together and would try to convince us that they werent dating, they really forgot gps tracking was a thing." Grayson chuckled 

"Please, not just that those two would be all over each other during parties and they'd claim it was just alchohol, such terrible actors" charlotte replied 

"I wish i find a love as true as theirs, i want to be in love like that" Isla said, dejectedly. 

There was no response from neither grayson nor charlotte, there was a silent agreement and acknowledgement between the two of them that true love just was not made for them. Maybe it existed there somehow, but with the royal responsibilities on their back, they would never get to marry or love people that they wanted to. It was a sad thought, but sometimes life and duties get in the way of  stupid things like these. The car ride was silent, yet the silence wasnt hanging over them like a storm cloud, it had spread out and was now more of a comfortable silence.